Chapter 13

Yoongi POV

Work was absolutely stressful. My shitty ass co-workers kept talking shit about me and my life style. Like no one cares what you think. I just wanted to be home and hug my Jimin close to me. I'm honestly shocked that I warmed up to him so quickly. I basically met him yesterday. Just today I felt his lips on mine, and honestly I missed them. Just a few more hours until I get to see Jimin again. God how is he doing?? Is he bored out of his mind, since there's practically nothing in the house. 

I sighed in relief as those hours passed by, slowly but they passed by. I quickly packed my stuff and left the building. Just wanting to be home with Jimin, but boy what I had gone home to was a sight. When I got home the first thing that hit my nose was a strong smell of  roses, cookies and fresh rain. 

The smell was alluring but where was it coming from. I heard soft moans coming from my room. Did Jimin bring someone home? I... I honestly would be disappointed but it wasn't his fault. He's practically a fuck boy wanting fucks. We're not dating either so it shouldn't matter. 

I sighed and entered my room. Immediately my eyes went to Jimin sprawled on the bed legs wide open fingering himself with one hand and the other pumping himself. I just couldn't believe it. He was in heat. And I was the one who has to help him. 

I licked my licks loving the sight in front of me. Knowing I wasn't going to be able to resist, I stood in front of Jimin. Checking every single curve of his. He looked up looking right at me with pleading eyes. All he was able to mutter was a soft please. Right there I knew what I had to do.