Chapter 12

Jimin POV

I was talking and talking thinking Yoongi was paying attention until I felt something soft on my lips. My first instinct was to kiss back. I was quite surprised that I was being kissed but what shocked me more was that it was Yoongi kissing me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck loving the feeling of our lips touching each other. Sadly, we had to pull away to get air. 

We looked into each others eyes, and quickly I smashed our lips together. Craving the feeling of his lips on mine. His tongue wiped across the bottom lip asking for permission and gladly I gave it to him. 

We pulled away to just look at each other. I softly touched my lips and smiled. I couldn't believe it. All he did was softly smile. It was the prettiest sight I had ever seen, and I have seen multiple beautiful places. But he, he was absolutely perfect. 

"Sorry I couldn't resist" He softly scratched the back of his neck. Cute. His lips were a bit swollen but he still looked perfect. How.

Yoongi POV

I just kissed him, and I loved it. I softly smiled, knowing the I might actually like my mate. I tucked his hair behind his ear and kissed his head. 

"Perfect" was all I said before I went to go make some breakfast, for him not me. I sighed looking inside my fridge seeing as it was almost empty. All that was left was 32 blood packets to last me a few months, eggs, milk, butter, jelly and tomatoes. I didn't have anymore money to buy food to support Jimin. Hell, I could probably not even support a family if I had one. Mom was right, I am a disappointment. 

I felt arms wrap around my waist and they nuzzled their head into my back.

"What's wrong Yoongi?"

"I don't exactly have a lot of food.."

"Oh.. its ok. I can survive" Those were the words that I knew he'd say but still I made him a decent breakfast of eggs, with bread and jelly and a cup of milk. Hoping he would like it since he's not used to my lifestyle. 

I gave him the food waiting for his response. His eyes lit up when he tasted it. I heard a soft moan come from him. Was it that good?

"Did you make this? Of course you did. Its amazing Yoongi" I was shocked. He actually liked my food?  He's probably tasted much better and now... he's saying he liked my food? I smiled knowing that my mate liked my food. 

"Thank you Jimin" I sighed and he noticed it.

"W-whats wrong?  Did I do something wrong?" I quickly shook my head not wanting him to have the wrong thought. I sighed and cupped his face.

"I have to go to work soon" 

"Oh.. so I'll be alone here" I nodded knowing he might not be able to do much which worried me. 

"It's okay Yoongi, I'll be fine. I promise." I nodded and kissed his head. I had went to get a quick shower. When I got out of the shower I saw him curled up in a ball, with 3 of my shirts next to him. Him wearing a hoodie, and nothing else. To be honest from where I was it was a nice view. But I had work to get too. So I quickly put on a nice shirt, some jeans and quickly did my hair. Before I left, I gave Jimin a quick peck and left to work. For more than a 5 hours. 

Jimin POV

I was bored as heck when he left. I sighed wanting to find things to do.... I looked around the small apartment for things I could do. There was nothing I could do. This legit sucked. You could do nothing. There was barely any furniture. How could he live in this dump? 

I laid on his bed feeling a bit hot. Not a little hot I felt very hot and tired. Oh no..... this wasn't going to end well.....