Chapter 1

Jimin POV

Moans. That was the only thing that came out of my mouth. I had begged my master to get me the newest Gucci bag. Which of course was millions of dollars but what can I say, I love my expensive things. To be honest, I have always craved cock but no one knew, hell my family would die if they found out. I was raised in what you would call a palace, but I call it living hell. My ways of life were the best, at least now they are. Basically, I'm a sugar baby always wanting things for a price. A very amazing price in my opinion. Let's just say I was getting my reward and my reward was about to finish, sadly. That's when I felt it. The feeling that always made me excited. Until I blacked out. I was confused on why I had. I had never blacked out while I was having my reward even if it was more than one round.

This dream I had... It was different than others. It showed me my old home. It was in pure chaos due to the war between us and the Vampires. I had always been confused on why we had fought but my parents would never tell me even if i had begged them for it. Everything went black once again. Until I saw him, a beautiful angel. He had the palest but yet the most beautiful skin tone I had ever seen. Dark hair, cat-like eyes that gave him characteristics of a feline. The thing that caught my attention was his adorable gummy smile. Who was he? Is he.... my mate? I need to find him and make him mine.