Chapter 2

Yoongi POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Another day of this shitty excuse of a planet. Why haven't I died already. 7:30 am. What an ungodly hour. I had no other choice but get ready for my day. On my way to work, I had noticed no one was outside like how it usually was. Strange. Its a Monday. Everyone is usually out and busying themselves with who knows what. Confusion hit me like a truck, until I realized I had made it to work. How. I was just on the sidewalk and no one was around. I looked outside, everyone was there doing there usual shit. 

"Morning Yoongi!" Greeted my annoying co-worker, Hoseok.

I didn't even bother to reply and just went off to the staff room to change and get ready for my day. 

Jimin POV

I had just woken up when my Master told me we were going out. Of course I would be excited, but now I was even more excited hoping I could find that mystery boy from my dream. Along our way to who knows where, the only thoughts in my head were the mystery boy had his adorable smile. My thought had gone quite..... Dirty in a span of less than a second. I had pictures him pounding at an inhuman speed. I had to try not to moan at the thought. I hadn't realized that my Master wasn't next to me until I looked up looking for him but he was no where to be found. Immediately, I got scared from not knowing my surroundings. All I knew was that I was at a park, but there were no parks nearby where I live. Where was I? 

I went to a bench nearby and curled up into a ball hoping my Master would come find me. But what I didn't know was that he had left me on purpose without me knowing.