chapter 1

So this is my first story and I don't really write a lot but we're gonna try it so ya we'll see how it turns out
TW: negitive thoughts towards self
------------------------------------------------------
(3rd person)
It started as any other day, Patton had gotten up first to make breakfast for everyone. He was soon followed by Logan. They had started talking while waiting for the others. Almost an hour later Roman came down with a sleepy look on his face. "Good morning Ro." "Morning Pat" Roman said sleepily. Roman sat down at the table and started to eat. All of a sudden they heard a scream.

Virgil's scream.

They all ran to Virgil's room. Once there they go to open the door to find it still unlocked from the night before. Roman slowly opens the door as to not scare Virgil any more than he already is to see the room empty. Upon farter inspection, he sees Virgil curled up in a corner with his head in his knees. "Virgil." "Pa... Patton" Virgil asked questioningly. "Ya. What's wrong kiddo?"

"Night...nightmare" Virgil answered finally. "It's ok kiddo. Can I touch you" Patton asked knowing Virgil's dislike of physical contact. "...ya." Patton slowly walked to Virgil and hugged him. Virgil almost instantly hugged back. "You wanna talk about it kiddo?" "No I'm ...I'm fine now... thanks." "No problem kiddo."And with that they left. Virgil knew he would have to tell them all eventually. He just didn't know how to tell them. Tell them what exactly?

That he was trans.

------------------------------------------------------

If I can add anything or I mess something up tell me and I'll fix it I'm trying my best to get it accurate.