He smiled and gave out a small sigh in relief, "it'll be a tight fit."

"Don't worry about that." Herschel comforted, "with the swap hardening, the creek drying up..."

"And with fifty head of cattle on the property, we might as well be ringing the damn dinner bell ourselves." Natalie finished off.

"She's right, we should've moved you in a long time ago."

Rick nodded his head with his hands on his hip, "alright, let's move these vehicles closer to each of the door, facing out to the road, we'll build a lookout on the windmill and another in the barn." He instructed, "T-Dog, you take the perimeter around the house, keep track of everyone coming and going."

"Me and dad will stock the basement with food and water, enough so that we can survive there a couple of days if something goes wrong up here," Natalie informed picking up a box and placing it in the back of the car. "I'll also set up the bedrooms, some of us are going to have to sleep on the couches."

"Better than sleeping on the ground out here," Rick said smiling, "thank you," she nodded her head at him and returned the gesture. "Let's get this place locked down, Shane'll assign shifts while me and Daryl go off-site and cur Randal lose."

"Back to that again?" Shane said shaking his head. Natalie went to go get another box and rolled her eyes at him.

"That was the first plan, just poor execution."

"Yeah, that's an understatement," Shane replied.

"You don't agree. Well, that's what's happening. Swallow it and move on."

"You know that Dale's death and the prisoner are two separate things," Shane said looking at Rick intently.

"Dale's death and Randal," Natalie said placing another box in the car, emphasising on Randal's name.

Shane turned his head around to her, and scoffed, "you wanna take Daryl as your wingman - be my guest." Shane said pushing himself off the car.

"Thank you," Rick said bluntly and picked up a bag.

Andrea banged on the back of the car, signalling for it to move. Natalie had a bag strapped to her, as she walked behind her father and Rick.

"I see why you not taking Shane with you," Herschel started, "just know me and my daughters have no patience with him."

"He's turning a new leaf," Rick told.

Natalie, once again, rolled her eyes, "as if," she mumbled to her self and walked past them.

She approached the house to see Lori picking abox from the car, "Woah!" T-Dog said coming out of the house and grabbing the box from her. "don't strain yourself."

"Thank you," she smiled, "Rick, Carl and I are taking the corner in the living room."

"T-Dog put it in my room, it's upstairs," Natalie spoke and opened the door for T-Dog. "It'll be better for your body and baby."

"We can't do that," Lori said shaking her head at her.

"Me, Iz and Emmy are going with dad, it's not right for a pregnant woman to be sleeping on the floor," Natalie explained.

"This is still your house," Lori said.

"Yeah, well, that means I get to decide and you can take my room," Natalie said.

Natalie still wasn't overly fond of Lori, but it didn't sit right with her if she was sleeping on the floor.

"If you two can't decide," T-Dog said coming back to the car to pick up some more boxes, "I'll take it."