Asriel's Route (Ending 3)

Start from the beginning

He tried to think of how the sleeping arrangements would be. She wouldn't want to share the bed with him for sure. He would feel bad if she had to sleep on the couch though. Then there was the issue of where Chara would sleep if Asriel was moved to the living room. (Oh well. We can deal with that later.)

Sans stayed quiet. He didn't feel right with talking to Asriel. Just looking at him made him feel guilty.

Frisk blushed and stuttered a bit. "Stay?"

(Stay with men?! Um!!)

"Ah, uh, well. Can I have my own room?" Frisk fidgited. "Sorry, I just... um... don't know everyone well enough yet so... I mean, I'm sure you all are trustworthy! Haha! But um... Sorry."

Chara ended up overhearing the conversation and went over to them. "Hey, we get it. We'll give you space and let you get to know us more. Slowly." His eyes wandered to Sans, who he kind of glared at. (Tch. Usually Sans would be glaring at me. Never did I thought I would be this way to him.)

"Oh, thanks." Frisk plainly said, not noticing Chara's glares.

Sans spotted the look on Chara's face. Instead of returning the glare, he just tried his best to ignore it. (I can't blame him for being mad at me. If someone did this to Papyrus I would be furious.)

Asriel saw the exchange between them. "Um...we should go now. I'm getting tired,"  he lied.

As they made their way back to their house, Frisk finds it a little odd they're all living together. Especially with how Sans feels about her. That she was apparently with Asriel. Why?

"Um..." Frisk tried not looking at Sans or anyone. She's actually afraid of hurting anyone. She was kind of walking between everyone. Chara was just leading the way. She was going to ask but she hesitated.

(Maybe I can ask Sans later?)

Why'd she think of Sans? Probably because he had been so open to her since she woke up. That's it.

"What is it?" Sans asked. He noticed that Asriel flinched a bit.

Asriel walked up closer to Chara. "Can I talk to you later alone sometime?" He whispered. "I don't know what to do..."

"Nothing." Frisk lied. (I don't wanna ask here! I feel awkward.)

Chara subtly nodded, without even saying a word.

They made it to the house. It is pretty small. Chara didn't want to leave Sans and Frisk alone, but he sighed. Asriel wanted to speak with him, afterall.

"We'll be right back. We have some errands to run. Got to stock up on food." Chara had a fake, kind of eerie, angry smile.

Sans nodded. That smile freaked him out, but he didn't say anything. He watched as Asriel and Chara walked outside.

"Chara...I'm really scared," Asriel started. "I don't want to lose her. I know that Sans is hurting too though. I'm so confused..."

"I know." Chara's voice was a little angry then composed himself. He sighed. "I don't know either. Frisk doesn't remember any of us... I don't know what to do either. It is her own choice..."