If he were my boyfriend....

An (extremely) short thing I thought of while bored out my mind. I dunno where I was going with this.

"Ya know I have this feeling that Shu would look good in a dress."

Everyone looked at Daigo like he was crazy. I mean he couldn't blame them. It was a very random thing to say in the middle of practice. Once the shock wore off, Wakiya and Rantaro doubled back in laughter. 

Valt just nodded. "I've seen him in one before. But we were kids."

"What makes you think that, Kurogami?" The red eyed male looked as calm as ever, ignoring the laughter erupting from behind him.
"Dunno, it just popped into my head. You got a round face and a small frame so it occurred to me that you'd look good in one." Daigo looked as calm as Shu.

"Hmm...I see.." Shu looked thoughtful, then nodded.

The blondes finally stopped laughing and Wakiya smirked. "Imagine if Shu was a girl. I'm positive every single fanboy will fall head over heels."
Rantaro chuckled and put on a high-pitched voice. "Oh that Shuko-Chan is adorable! And she's one of the best bladers in Japan!"

Valt looked bored due to being uninvolved, so he stepped in. "Shu! If you were a girl which one of us would you date?"

Shu's poker face was unbreakable. With a sigh he pointed at Daigo. The raven haired boy looked at Shu with wide eyes.

"What? Kurogami? Why him?" Wakiya exclaimed.

"Cause Valt is like a brother to me. I couldn't imagine dating him. Kiyama would be extra if we were in a relationship. He might seem overzealous and I'd get annoyed pretty quickly. In a relationship with you, Murasaki, I'd be fed up with your bossiness, entitlement, impatience, and your bluntness. Although you'd probably be compassionate." Shu spoke as if he was reading something right out of a dictionary and not offending his friends. 

"Harsh." Rantaro quipped.

"Though I'd probably be compatible with Kurogami since he wouldn't bother me. Well, as far as I know since I don't know him well."

"Wow Shu. That was kinda mean." Valt mumbled with a look of sympathy. 

BONG BONG BONG BONG.

"Lunch break is over, so I'm going to class. Valt, you comin'?"

"O-oh, yeah!"

As the 2 boys left to go to their class, Rantaro put a hand on Daigo's shoulder.

"I have no clue what's running through your head right now bud, but you're blushing like crazy. Welp gotta go!"

Rantaro removed his hand and walked off, Wakiya rolling his eyes with a groan and heading off the roof too.

Daigo reached his hands up to touch his face, feeling how hot his cheeks felt. 

So Shu thinks he's better boyfriend material than the others?

(I unintentionally made Shu seem like a total jerk. Sorry Shu fans!)