Chapter 2

Katy's POV

I got off the bus at my stop and slowly made my way to our flat. I unlocked the door and walked in before taking off my shoes tiredly as I had a busy day in the restaurant and didn't sleep well at night. Yawning, I went the kitchen hearing some noises from there as I assumed Orlando was back from work early and was doing something there. I smiled as I saw him cooking the dinner. My belly rumbled as I just realised I didn't eat all day. I came to him and wrapped my arms around him as I rested my head on his back. "Looks like someone had a really tiring day." he murmured as I nodded closing my eyes, feeling myself getting sleepy. I was so exhausted that even this standing position felt right to fall asleep in. I leaned more onto him as he turned around to me and kissed my head. I giggled quietly feeling it and opened my eyes to meet his gaze. He kissed my lips softly as I returned it putting all of the energy I had left into it. Deepening the kiss, I put my hands on his chest as I rubbed it before pulling away and going to the table. I sat down waiting for the food as he plated it up and brought it to me.

After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen together as we talked about work and our day overall. As we finished, Orlando took my hand, pulling me to our bedroom and I followed him curiously. I raised my eyebrows and sat down on our bed as he passed me a pregnancy test. I looked down at it, getting a bit nervous not even knowing why as we both agreed to try for a baby a few weeks ago. I took it to the bathroom and followed the instruction. When I was done, I let Orlando in as the instruction said to wait 5 minutes. He held my hand and kissed the top of it as I smiled softly.

Minutes passed as it felt like forever and we finally looked down at the test to check the results but it was negative so there was no baby inside my belly. My smile dropped as I watched it sadly hoping it would change but after some time the test was still negative. "It's alright, baby. It might take time." he said softly as I could see he was sad too. I nodded as he hugged me and rubbed my back. I looked down and played with my fingers as I keep thinking about the test while he was running me a bath. I couldn't believe I didn't get pregnant the first time but like Orlando said it might took time. We just couldn't give up and keep trying until it works out. He gently helped me taking off my dress and underwear and pressed his lips to my forehead. I let out a quiet sigh and got into the bath as the water was warm and Orlando added bubbles making me feel a bit better.

"Could you join me?" I asked softly, watching him as I sat in the water and touched the foam. He nodded and took off his clothes as I blushed watching him. He got into the bath and sat behind me. Feeling his hands on my hips, I relaxed resting my head on his chest. He gently washed my body and I looked at him. I brought his face down to me and kissed his lips. He deepened it right away and held my hips a little tighter as I turned more to him and sat on his lap. I took some of the foam and put it on his hair as he laughed shaking his head. I giggled also as he tickled me.

Orlando helped me out of the bath and wrapped a towel round my body. He tapped my nose making me smile lazily. I giggled lightly as he grinned hearing it. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bedroom as I put my arms around his neck and held onto him. I kissed his lips as he did so and he laid me down on the bed before getting on top of me. I looked into his eyes and place my hands on his cheeks as the towel around his waist becomes loose. "We have plenty of time to make this baby." he said smirking and I hit his chest as I laughed, feeling like we're two teenagers fooling around and hiding from everyone. I was still really tired and would love to just fall asleep in his arms but looking at him, I simply didn't have a heart to say no to him and his adorable face as I knew if I did, I would let him down. I pulled him closer, not wanting to make him upset and kissed his face all over.