Chapter 31

Hey guys! Thanks for sticking with me through my horrible updating skills. I'm really trying but I'm really busy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's POV

Oh my gosh! What did I just do? I quickly pulled myself away from Makayla's motionless body. My eyes turned from red to black, indicating I'm not bloodthirsty anymore but I am mad. I'm definitely mad, mad at myself.

"Is she still breathing?" I asked frantically, looking from Makayla to all the shock looking people.

"Yes but barely," Jace murmured worriedly, standing up from his crouching position.

I growled and rushed towards her, wanting to get to my Makayla. Before I could get to her, I was blocked by Jace, Brandon and some guards.

"Move. Away." I snapped, dangerously low, my beast surfacing.

"Xavier, relax. Your beast is still in control and you're not stable yet. You can't risk hurting the queen again," Brandon said, trying to calm me down but managing to anger me even more.

"I'll only say this one more time. Move!" I said menacingly, making them flinch and lower their heads.

I pushed them away , just in time to see Alex picking up Kay's lifeless body and dashing out of my sight.

·

·

·

Sasha's POV

I heard the front door of the prison slam open with frantic guards quickly moving out the way. There ran out Alex with an in moving Kay in his arms.

I gasped in shock them I saw her ripped shirt and bloody side. I stopped pacing and rushed after Alex, who is heading to the infirmary.

"What happened?" I yelled, catching up to Alex.

"Later!" Alex said, not turning towards me.

I was about to bug him until he tells me. Hey can you blame me? It's my best friend that's in a life threatening situation and I don't know anything about it. Nuh-uh!

I opened my mouth when I heard a powerful growling sound behind. Not just any growl. It's a growl of an angry king. Not just angry king. I an angry King Xavier!

"Oh fuck no!" Alex yelled , running even faster than before, making it really hard for me to catch up.

·

·

·

·

We managed to calm Xavier down, in exchange for the lives of many innocent furniture. Now, we, Xavier, Alex, Brandon, Jace and I are nervously waiting for the news from the doctor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I left my sister for a few days in your, her beloved's, watch and this happens! I swear to god, if you weren't my baby sis' beloved, I would have your skin turned into a rug and your head as a damn trophy. How can you let this happen to Makayla!"

Oh yeah! Mason's here too.

Mason and Renee went for a vacation and came back immediately after they heard about the news of Xavier trying to turn Makayla into a corpse. And yea, I managed to squeeze the information out of Jace.

"Mason, calm down. She's -" Renee was cut off when we heard the door to Kay's ward open, with Doctor Jane walking out.

"How is she, doctor?" Xavier immediately stood up from his seat and rushed to the doctor.