Chapter 9

Hey guys! This chapter is gonna be a short one. It's just to help clear a few things up and add a little more mystery. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown's POV

"Alpha, we've delivered what you wanted," my beta, Cole told me.

"Good, we will get your Luna and my mate back," I said smirking happily.

After Cole left the room, I walked towards the huge balcony overlooking the massive forest, thinking about my sweet, sweet Makayla.

She thought running away from me will keep us apart. Oh how wrong she is. Nothing and no one can separate us.

I'm going to make her my mate whether she is willing or not. We're going to make our new generation of stronger, more powerful supernaturals.

'Stop it! She is not our true mate!" my wolf, Damien yelled in my head.

"I don't care if she's not my real mate. I say she is so she is! I'm going to make her mine whether you agree with it or not!" I yelled back at him.

"Our true soulmate is still out there somewhere waiting for us. We should wait for her, not take away someone else's mate as yours," Damien said getting softer.

"Makayla is MINE! I'm getting her and placing my mark on her so she can never leave me! And YOU! You're going to be on my side and that's final!" I yelled at Damien, making him whimper to the back of my head.

I sighed, rubbing my tired eyes. I'm getting Makayla no matter what it takes. We're going to live happily ever after.

I'm coming for you......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think about the mystery guy?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW