Chapter 15

Hey guys! It's Makayla's POV again. I love writing Makayla's POV and I find it easier to write compared to Xavier's POV. I'll try my best for you guys though! What do you think? Should I still write so many of Xavier's POV or should I cut it down a little. Please give your opinions :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Makayla's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groggily lifted my thumping head up slightly and reaching for my phone which is charging on my bedside table.

"Who in this fucking world texts someone this early in the morning," I mumble begrudgingly to myself.

The text read:

Mornin' babe. I'm picking you up from your house in 20 min. Wake up and get ready. XOXO

Your beloved,

Xavier

Aww... That's so sweet of him. But wait! 20 minutes?!?! How can I fucking get ready in such a short time?

'You will definitely be late if you don't get off your ass now," I heard the 'thing' say.

'Oh hey! Nice of you to freaking show up right now, 'thing'," I say sarcastically back to her.

'Hey to you too and can you please stop calling me 'the thing'. I have a name too you know, Makayla," the 'thing' said scoffing.

" Firstly, how the hell can I know your name if you didn't tell me! Secondly, you were the one that cut off connection with me without telling me anything,' I snapped at her.

'In my defense, I was leaving you alone with your "talk" with Xavier which went very well, I see,' she says moving her eyebrows up and down.

'Whatever. Just tell me," I snapped at the "thing", blushing slightly.

'My name is Rae,' she answered, knowing I was referring to her name in my past question.

I was about to take the chance and pry some more questions out of Rae but she cut me off.

'Well Kay, you only have 10 more minutes before Xavier's here. Hurry up," Rae said.

I let her go on this one because I really am gonna be late. I got out of bed with my super speed and got ready. I was ready right when I heard the doorbell ring. Perfect!

I looked at my full length mirror one last time. My perfectly wavy hair is tied up into a high ponytail. I'm wearing a white button blouse which I tied up in the side, showing my stomach and a plaited short skirt with my black heeled boots.

I look like a perfect "bad girl trying to look sweet". I have to admit. I look really hot!

I pick up my back and headed downstairs seeing my beloved standing at the door waiting for me. Mason was glaring daggers at him while my 'parents' are nowhere to be seen.

I smirked when I saw my beloved's jaw drop open and his eyes turn extremely dark with lust. I must say, he looks really mouth watering. Xavier's wearing a grey shirt that hugs his muscles perfectly and blue faded grams that are hanging dangerously low.

His dark hair is styled to be messy but sexy, almost like he didn't even try.

"Stop fucking eye raping my sister and get the fuck out," Mason growled out angrily.

I walked over to Mason and grabbed his arm, making Xavier growl. I ignored him and looked at Mason seriously.

"Mason, he's my other half. He can look at me without you killing him, okay? I'm going to school with him today and I want you to relax," I say looking at Mason straight in the eyes.