Chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm gonna try to update every single day and I might update two chapters sometimes.

Are you guys ready for Xavier's POV? Here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's POV:

Ugh! Freaking school again! It cannot get any worse than this. Oh wait! Chemistry... God damn chemistry again. Damn I hate chemistry.

I head to class, ignoring the shameless females trying to gain my attention. Yea right, nice try sluts.

As I walked by the administration office, I smelt the most mouth watering scent ever but I couldn't pinpoint where the scent was coming from. I eventually shrugged off the strange feeling I have and walked to class.

I got to my usual seat at the back of the class, right beside my best friend Jace. Jace and I had been best friends ever since we were little kids.

" Hey bro! Did you hear 'bout the new kids in school?" Jace said excitedly.

"Dude, chillax. You look like a schoolgirl on her first date. Anyways, who are they?" I ask, genuinely curious. It's not all the time we have a new student here.

"Makayla and Mason Midnight," Jace answered without hesitation.

" Wait! Did you mean the famous Midnight twins?!?!" I said not believing.

" Yup! And they're right here in this school." Jace answered.

I know I can trust Jace with all the latest things since he knows everything new but it's almost impossible. I've heard of the Midnight twins. They're notorious for both being scary and undeniably good at getting what they want. I've heard so many things about them but the reason they are so well known, even to us supernaturals are because they seem to be special.... Nobody knows anything about them. They're extremely mysterious.

Before I could ask Jace to tell me more, the bell rang and the pedophile looking bald guy we call a teacher walked in. He's human and knows nothing about us but our natural strong aura warns humans to never mess with us supernaturals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been like half an hour of his lesson and everyone looks like they're gonna die of boredom.

Just then, the door swung open and the same mouth watering scent filled my nose. It smells like roses and mixed berries, it smells so good!

Before I could comprehend anything else, in walked the Midnight twins. What caught my eye was the breathtakingly gorgeous girl in front. She is literally the most beautiful person I've ever seen and I've been alive for hundreds of years now.

The sound of someone yelling, " Hey dude, I know you're a guy but stop fucking staring at my baby sis' and let us to our seats. You're a teacher for gods sake! " brought my attention to the front of the class.

I saw Mason glaring at Mr Wilson. I can't help but let out a warning growl at Mr Wilson. Woah woah woah! Hold the fuck up! Where did that come from?

Everyone snapped their heads to me but only one pair of eyes caught my attention. I knew just by looking at those eyes that she's my mate, my beloved.

Those stunning big sapphire blue eyes that look like they can look through your soul. I can't believe it! My mate is......

" Makayla Haven Midnight," my beloved introduced herself briskly as she headed to her seat beside the window. Hmm... My beloved's name is so beautiful, just like her.

" Mason James Midnight," Makayla's brother said dismissively as he sat behind her.

I can't focus at all with MY Makayla seated just a few seats away from me. It doesn't help that every single guy in the room is literally eye raping her. Even some girls can't help themselves!

Besides my urge to rip out the eyes of the people who dare stare at Makayla, I felt Mason's angry glare at Mr Wilson who seems to be sweating up a storm. He looks so scared and uncomfortable.

That's when it hit me like a sack of bricks. Literally. Mason's aura is too strong to be a human's so that means Makayla's the same since they're twins. What are they? My mind's going on overdrive when another question popped into my head.

Does Makayla know we're mates. Even is she does, she's doing a damn good job at hiding it. I guess I just have to find out myself. * Evil laugh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna end this chapter here. I hope you guys like it.

xD ;)

Vote

Comment

Share