Chapter 24

Hey guys! I felt like I owed you guys since I couldn't update regularly so I'll try to make this a better chapter than the others... keyword: TRY. Anyways though, on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's POV

Makayla looks like she's asleep already. I started at her sleep again. I swear, I definitely look like a creep or stalker right now but my beloved's just so gorgeous. If I can stare at her all day, I would.

I ran my hands through her gorgeous 3-shaded blonde hair. I sighed while playing with her long soft hair. It smells so good. So fresh. So her.

"Makayla, I love you so much. Since the first time I laid my eyes on you, you immediately caught my heart. You're so perfect. I know I sound like a wimp or coward but I never had the guts to tell you how much I love you. The only reason I'm telling you right now is because you're asleep and I need to get it off my chest. I'm scared, Princess. I'm afraid you're not going to love me back or you're going to leave me. I can't handle that baby, I can't lose you. I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you. Ever," I whisper to Kay's sleeping form, smiling at her innocent face.

"I don't know what I'll do if you're awake right now," I chuckled lightly.

I pecked Kay's lips lightly. I took off my clothes, leaving me in only my boxers. I pulled Makayla's fragile body against my chest and buried my face in her hair. I fell into dreamless sleep, content with Kay in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown's POV

"You seriously want me to go through with it?!?!" I yelled incredulously.

"Well, duh! Freaking idiot! Don't you want it? Especially after what you've been forced to go through!"he yelled at me.

I was silent for a little while. He's right. I've been through so much because of him. Maybe it's time to get some payback.

"You get what you want and I get what I want. It's a win-win situation," yet again, he's right.

I sighed and hesitated for a while. I mean, I never liked that little shit but this guy standing in front of me wants his death. I just want him to go through the pain I had to.

As if he read my mind, he then said," You know, he isn't what I really want. His death is not my main priority. I just want him out of my damn way. You can let him live and let him go through physical pain. Most importantly, drive him mentally insane. He has to live with that dagger in his heart, which I honestly think is worst than his death,"

"He's going to suffer. He's going to beg for me to end his pathetic life but he won't get that," I said smiling evilly.

My pity and worry for him flying out the window as I thought of her. Mary-Ann....

"So do we have a deal?" He said, reaching his hand out.

"Deal," I said without any hesitation, giving him a strong handshake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Makayla's POV

'Oh shit! I don't think I should be awake right now...'

"...... I don't know what I'll do if you're awake right now," Xavier said, letting put a slight chuckle. Oh god it sounds so good. So manly.

'I don't know what I'll do either,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!

Okay! I'm really sorry guys. This is just a little sneak peek on the next chapter.

Is the unknown person really unknown? Do I smell betrayal coming along? Will someone lose everything they love? Can anyone be trusted anymore?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

For more