Chapter 6

Hey guys! 2nd update today! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's POV

What the hell is going on? How did Makayla beat a werewolf up? Why did she just up and left like that? Why did she look like she was struggling with something?

So many questions are running through my mind when I heard an annoying high pitched voice.

" Xavier, babe? Why don't you come and help me out now that the psycho's gone. Maybe we'll have some fun afterwards," Cindy purred trying to sound seductive but ended up sounding just like a duck that was already at it's last breath.

"Piss off Cindy. I'm not interested in you and I never will," I spat out feeling disgusted with that wolf. How can she even be a wolf. She's even weaker than most humans.

"Aww... Why not? Is it because of Makayla? We can get rid of that piece of trash in an instant," she said, trying to get the reaction she wants out of me.

I stood up slowly and headed towards her, watching as her smile grew. Before Cindy could even react, I had my hands around her throat , pinning her against the wall. She was struggling and was clawing at my arm but I wasn't letting up.

" If you ever talk about my beloved like that again, you'll only wish I had killed you," I whispered harshly so only she and the other supernaturals can hear.

" B-beloved?!?!" Cindy stuttered out clumsily.

I let her neck go, letting her scurry away crying. I can't kill her, as much as I would love to. She's a werewolf; I'm a vampire. Werewolves and vampires don't go along but if I kill a werewolf, a war will break out. I tool a few deep breathes trying to calm down.

I look towards my friends and they're shaking their heads, smiling at me. I sigh and went out the lunch room, following Makayla's scent. Gosh! She smells so good. Her scent is calming me down.

My beloved's scent led me to a familiar clearing in the middle of the forest. This is unclaimed territory so everyone can come her but not many people wind up here.

I see her sitting under a shady tree looking at the scenery. This is my perfect chance to approach her. I accidentally stepped on a twig and her head snaps towards me and our eyes lock.

How the hell is her hearing so good. No human can hear that. I soon stopped thinking about it when I got lost in her gorgeous eyes. They're so bright yet there seems to be a certain emotion in them that I can't make out.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me bringing me out of the trance I was in. Gosh! Her voice is so angelic, so smooth, like silk.

" I should ask you the same thing," I say as I sat beside her but kept some distance between us so she won't feel uncomfortable. Even though being far away from her is the last thing I want.

" I just came here to calm down. It seems to be working. What 'bout you?" she replied softly.

"You might not believe it but I came to check on you and besides, this is my favorite place to come when I need some air or when I'm mad," I say sheepishly, looking at the ground.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and saw Makayla staring at me. I smirked and when she realized she was caught staring, she blushed a delightful shade of red. She's so cute when she blushes.

I can't help it. I started to laugh at her. Makayla glared at me while her cheeks are still slightly pink. I sobered up and smiled at her.

" I see we haven't properly introduced ourselves yet," I say. She smiled.

" I guess so. Why don't you start?" Makayla said still smiling. I love her smile. I have a feeling that her smile isn't for everyone.

"Well, my name is Xavier Cole Slade. I'm eighteen and I love playing soccer and football," I say smiling brightly at my gorgeous mate.

"Well Xavier," she started and I shuddered when she said my name. My name sounds so good rolling off her tounge. I wonder if she feels the bond. I hope she accepts the bond, accepts me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 is finally done!!! Yay! You guys' support mean so much to me. I hope you guys:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW