Chapter 1

Blakley's POV:

I wake up to the sound of my mom banging on my door.
"I'm up I'm up!" I yell as roll out of my bed to unlock the door.
"Why do you even lock you're door?" Just then Kain and Allie run into my room screaming. Allie's curls bounce as she does.
"Because of intruders" I glare at my younger siblings then back at my mom.
"I wish I could lock mine" I hear my brother mumble from down the hall.
"First day of school new school new start!" My mom yells as she walks down the stairs I make sure the little ones follow.

As I pull my duvet up and throw pillow on my bed my phone goes off
*good luck as a senior, won't be the same without you" it's from Chelsea,

Chelsea a friend from my old school. One I haven't actually thought about until now. She was just a casual one. Never hung out just us, only at parties, we talked about it though. She brought out the worst in me, my past. It's history and just that. I shake my head to rid it of old memories.

After I took a shower I decided to curl my hair I'm trying to present myself, new school new start. People may think of me different than before. I then add eyeshadow to spice up my usual makeup routine. I finish with a sleek line of eyeliner and mascara.

I usually don't care what others think but it's my first day as a senior and I haven't had a steady boy friend for more than 3 months since middle school. And anyways first impressions are everything right?

As I grab my things and go down stairs I run my fingers through my tight curls making them loose.

"These are great" Braden compliments my moms substantial waffles.
"Pros of having a professional chef as a mom" I reply

"10 minutes" I call to my brother.
"Don't wanna be late for your last 6 months as a freshmen" my mom adds talking toward Braden.

My dad enters the kitchen dressed suit and tie.
"Have a good day love you guys" He kissed my mom on her cheek and left.

...
I pull into the school and park near the front. As I walk into the school I realize I'm in over my head. This school is to big for me. I come from a town with the population of a little less than 2000 and something this school has at least one third of that easy.

I hurry to my locker and to my first hour.
"Hey" I hear a deep voice call behind me. I turn around to see a blue eyed hottie who seems to be way over my league. But he is talking to me. Maybe that shows something.
"Hi" I feel the redness fill my cheeks as I blush. I look down
"No need to be shy" he touches under my chin forcing our eyes to meet. I break our silence.
"You are?" I grin and he seems shocked for some reason
"So you do talk?" He smirks and I giggle.
"I'm Mason, Mason Traike"
"I'm-" I'm cut off by the teacher telling us to sit down. I do so and Mason takes the seat behind mine
"I never got your name or your number" he smirks
"Well I'm Blakley, and leaving" I wink

I've learned how to play hard to get and I'm going to start now.

A brunette walks up to me when I enter my next class.
"I'm kasey and you don't want to deal with Mason, he's dated about every girl in this school. He's fun for a week though." She laughed.
"I'm Blakley and I definitely didn't plan to do anything with him, now that you say that maybe I should toy with him" I wink
"That may be fun, see you around"

At lunch I decide to go off campus. I sit in my car too finish eating. As I get out of my car I see a group of people approach me.
"So you're Blakley" I hear a red head say.
"Yes and you guys are?" I have a feeling they're the bitchiest of the school but I try not to let my inference affect my attitude"
"I'm Matthew, he's Jacob, thats Rachel, Kamryn, Caleb, Jackson and Carly. We're all seniors"
"Yeah I'm Blakely and a senior" I kinda wish they would all go away. But I think Mathew is cute and he keeps bringing his eyes from my hair to my waist, obviously checking me out. He blushes slightly every time our eyes meet.
"See you around" kamryn mumbles they all walk off except Mathew.
"I honestly don't know what that was about" he states and I laugh.
"You're new here."
"Correct" I bat my eyes and grin
"There's a party Friday for juniors and seniors, you should go. To start off 2014. There may be alcohol if you can handle it."
"Excuse me?" I can't help but laugh.
"You look like a goody two shoes"
"Am not!" I sound slightly irritated
"Whatever" he laughs and grabs a paper out of his pocket.
"Here's the info, maybe we'll have classes later" he winks
"Maybe I smirk"
I type the number in my phone.

In 7th period I spot brown shaggy hair that flows perfectly and I grab a seat beside him. It's Matthew.
Throughout class I find his eyes on mine more often than not and I'm not to disappointed.

"You never texted me, wait let me guess you don't text in class" I hear a deep voice and I know who's it is. I'm a little surprised he actually came back to talk to me.

"Maybe I just don't want to" I wink and walk away

After school I try to find Kasey to ask her about Mathew. After 10 minutes of looking I find her.
"Hey I'm Blak-"
"From earlier, what's up?"
"I was wondering what you think about Matthew."
"Hmm well he is hard to tell he's only dated 1 girl in all of the 3 and a half years of high school, and he dated her for like 10 days"
"Thanks, uhm so I may be going to that party are you going?" I'm a little nervous to ask I don't know if she even likes me.
"Yeah, I'll probably go."
"Cool, I'll text you" she pulls out her phone and we exchange numbers.
"Let's go!!" I hear Braden call from my car.
"See you later."
"Mmhh" she replies returning her maybe boyfriend who has obviously been annoyed. with me being there.

First day and I'm already making friends, maybe it was my past me who people hated. Who knew?