I didn't bother to say any word due to the unbearable cramps—all I wanted to be on my bed and binged on some chips or pocky.

On the red spot case, Hana gave me her jacket, wrapping it around my waist, securing it with a knot on the front. It covered the back of my skirt entirely. I appreciated these girls very much when they helped me at my lowest.

Right now, we were heading to the infirmary to obtain some cramp pain medication. The idea of sleeping in the infirmary beds appealed my laziness. I should ask the nurse to give me a leave notice for my next class.

"Excuse us," Kyoko slid the door open, revealing someone seated on the desk chair. I regretted coming here now. The nurse was none other than Shamal.

"Oh my, what cute girls~ Come in, come in."

"Sensei, do you have any pain killers for cramps?" Kyoko asked.

"Ah, I understand," his face lit up as he deducted from the start. The womanizer doctor gave her the medication, not before giving her a flirty wink. Kyoko, being the sweet and oblivious girl, thought Shamal was just giving a harmless joke.

Hana and I frowned. Out of us, both of us were more self-aware and intelligent to gauge someone's intents.

"He's a pervert, right?"

"Yea..." My frown deepened when the pain kicks back. The culprit of my glare was Shamal. The man flinched from the intensity of my eyes. Those eyes reminded him of that man.

"You...Do I know you?" He scratched his beard, tilting his head to the side. "What's your name?"

"Chisaki." I decided to leave my surname out since if my dad were in a mafia, he would recognize it.

"Chisaki, huh? 'A thousand blossoms.'" He grinned. "It fits a pretty girl like you."

A sharp, searing pain shot in my lower abdomen. I bet my face has the saltiest expression.

"Oh? You look familiar..." He shivered.

"Do you know Chi-chan, sensei?" Kyoko butted in.

"Well, I wonder if she is a relative of a fellow. I thought for a second that he cross-dressed as a girl." He laughed boisterously.

"Anyway, what's a man doing here? I thought the nurse was a female," Hana questioned, eyeing the man suspiciously. 

"Ah, well, you see, the beautiful lady wasn't here when I came. So I decided to stay here for a while," Shamal smiled, his cheeks rosy at the thought of the female nurse.

I grabbed Kyoko's hand and pulled the girls out of the room.

"H-Hey, wait-"

I never bothered to hear his reply. I vowed never to step inside that place.

"Chi-chan?"

"Girls, don't go there. That man is bad news." I gritted my teeth.

"I could see that man eyeballing us," Hana grimaced. "Chi-chan, do you know him?"

"No." My reply shot out in 0.1 seconds. Forget about relaxing and skipping class. It's better than being near him. He likes girls, even underage girls. He may have the brains, but have the personality of sewage water. Well, I won't admit that he has a high intellect.

If the Doctor Shamal knows Papa, that means Papa has an extensive network in the underground world. Of course, the anime would have tons of people from the mafia. If Papa was one, I am not surprised. I wonder if he knows Reborn...