Prologue

It is the time of the year where I graduated from hell; high school. Seniors are given a three-day two-night camp trip in an island somewhere in Hokkaido for a celebration. Excitement buzzed in the air as students discussed what to do and bring for the trip. 

I was the only student who wanted to just take a nap at home and just eat chips while lazing around, watching anime episodes. To me as an otaku, it is a well-deserved break from school and have some me-time. However, teachers told the students to pick their group members for the trip. I was unfortunate to have friends who will force my ass up and dragged me around the mall to pick our essentials. Looks like I have to said goodbye to my anime shows and potato chips. 

An icy cold feeling greeted me, causing me to jolt out of my dream. My eyes met with darkness and the ceiling of my room. I touched my head to find it damp. Not only that, my whole body was drenched by a liquid. My clothes pasted onto my skin like a sticky tape. Small droplets of water dripped down from my face as I rose from my bed.

"Wakey wakey, my dear Jun~"

A voice sung above me. I looked up to glimpse a short curly haired girl with hazel eyes in the dark room. In her right hand held an empty plastic bottle. I shot her a glare and growled.

"How could you do that while I am sleeping? Now I am all wet!"

She shifted her weight onto her left leg and placed her hand on hip. In a sassy manner, she said,

"Honey, I have been trying to wake your ass up. So being the kind bestie I am, I decided to take things in a next level."

My eyebrow twitched at her voice as I shot back.

"Why thank you for your kindness your majesty. Can you please tell me why are you waking me up at 1 in the morning?!"

"That is because we are going on a night walk!" She placed her hands on her waist and posed with a dazzling smile. "Dan recommended it as he heard the mountains have an ancient story that holds a tragic end."

She wriggled her fingers in front of her, trying to spook me. I showed her an uninterested look and proceeded to lay back on the soft mattress. However, her hands grabbed my blankets and pulled it away from me. The cold night air greeted my skin, plus the drenched clothes and hair, I shivered and gave her a stink eye. 

"Hey! I was going to sleep!" I pulled the other end of the blanket.

"NO! We are going to go for a hunt! Sleep later!" She pulled back to counter the opposing force. 

"F*** you and the hunt! I want to sleep! After a long day of stupid bonding activities and games, I want to have my time to relax!" I grunted at her strength and pulled with all my strength. This became a tug of war as we fought for the blanket-she wanted me to go but, I wanted to sleep in. 

In the middle of our fight, someone intruded into our room and flicked the light switch on. "Hey guys- What are you doing?" The person entered was a young male with light brown shaggy hair and forest green eyes.

"Forcing her fat ass up!" She said with clenched teeth. 

"Trying to sleep!" I snarled back, arms starting to tire out from the tension. 

"Hey! Hey! Stop it! You are going to tear it apart!" He tired to stop the two childish girls from tearing the blanket into half. After all, it belonged to the hotel they are staying in and they might have to pay for a new one. Unluckily, he tripped over the plastic bottle that Erika dropped. His body tumbled over and crushed onto the blanket in the middle. The heavy weight cause our hold to slip and we fell to our backs. Fortunately, I have a bed to cushion my fall. Nope. I rebounded and my poor face met the hard wooden tiles.