Chapter 3: Simon babies

In my whole life, as an otaku, I wished for God to give me the power to enter the anime world. Heck, even if I wished that hard, it won't come true. Yet here I am. In a world full of rainbow flames, talking babies, and most importantly, mafia.

Oh lord, this anime was my childhood favorite. Next to One Piece. My list could go on. Sword Art Online. Shingeki No Kyojin, etc.

To put me in Katekyo Hitman Reborn...I bless you, Shadowman. I could be wandering in paradise, just staring at my favorite characters up-close now. This is going to be sweet~

Seeing younger versions of the main characters. This is a golden opportunity to grab. Even in the Future Arc! Ack, don't forgot the ones that I need to beware. 

Looking at the baby version of Kozato Enma, it felt unreal. I wonder if I will be seeing the other babies...

Red eyes stare into my multi-colored ones. Our parents bought us closer until we were about a small arm's length.

Our staring contest went on, neither willing to back down. I decided to break the contact and beamed at him my infamous innocent-sweet-baby smile. He blinked his eyes and faced away to hide his face in the crook of his mother's neck. It melted my heart, his shyness was irresistible. 

I clearly did not know Father was an old friend of the Simon Famiglia Head. Something hinted at the back of my mind that he might be related to the mafia. Let's refresh my memory a bit.

The boy in front of me was the future tenth boss of the Simon Famiglia and the ally of a powerful mafia, Vongola Famiglia. Before that, they bore a deep hatred towards them, under the manipulation of a sneaky melon head. They fought each other, gone through trials, and finally, battled the final boss and won.

Seeing the smiling infant in front of me, I could see the resemblance of his ancestor to him. I wonder if his ancestor's genes ran strong in him. You could tell that Enma did not share any resemblance to his father, aside the red hair and eyes. The Simon Famiglia had a tragic past; mafia families pursuing them and killed their parents. Looking at his parents, my heart shook realizing they were going to die soon in the future. I would love to help them but I was afraid of disrupting the plot. I hope for a smooth-sailing life where I can grow up until my mid-forties. I only lived 18 years once. That means to keep a low profile. That will be hard as my otaku instincts took control of me whenever I see a character. I mean I am living in this world which is fiction. I have to take the chance. Still, the plot needed to be exact.

The anime stated he has a younger sister. It seems she has yet to make her appearance. He was very close with his guardians, as he grew up with them. Thus, their bonds were strong as steel.

Though in the anime, there was nobody named Hiragii Chisaki. A mob character, maybe? Nope, my father was a friend of the father of Enma. The story did not show any scenes of him or mention him. Did they forgot him?

Well, I rather not bother. I can wait for answers. I stared at the boy who was still hiding his face from me. I pouted at the lack of attention and grabbed onto his chubby arm, which was clasped onto Akira's shirt, yanked it gently. I babbled incoherent language to gain his attention. Enma peeked from Akira's neck then pressed his face deeper into her shoulder.

"Aw, Enma, you like her, don't you?" Akira swooned. 

"Oh no, get your flirthy hand off her," Father took me from mother's grasp, eyes pointing daggers at the timid baby. Mother slapped my Father on the back, a stern look on her face. 

"Yuto-kun, he is a baby, don't be so immature," she scolded. "I'm sorry, Akira-chan. How would you like some tea? We can place the children on the playmat while we chatted."