Part 9

He is back to being the unapproachable Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav " jijaji aap."

Sham is taken aback, as if caught red handed.He looks at him, trying to gauge whether he had heard anything or not. But from Arnav's expressions he could make out nothing. Sham " I was checking if she has woken up or not. How is she?"

Arnav " She is OK. Where is Di and Khushi's parents"

Sham " oh, I forgot to tell them. I was so worked up that you would be alone here and would be finding it difficult to manage so I hurriedly came here to help you. I will go and get them". Saying this he hurriedly left the room.

Arnav goes and locks the door from inside and comes and sits on the stool.He is dumb folded. He had informed the doctor that Khushi was gaining consciousness and the doctor could come and check. He was happy and excited and thought that the first thing that he would tell her was how much he loved her and how his world revolved around her. Thinking this he walks up to the room and is about to enter when he sees his Jijaji holding Khushi's hand. "What is he doing here holding her hand like this for" He was about to pounce on him when he heard him saying that the scorpion was not meant for her but Anjali. He had gone mad with anger. Innumerable questions cropped up in his mind. He stood there unable to move.He kept taking in the outpouring of his jijaji-not sure whether he was hearing correctly. Every word said by him penetrated his mind and heart. He could not believe what he was hearing. He wanted to barge in and beat the hell out of him and was about to do so when he hears that Sham was planning to kidnap Khushi . He stops short and stares at the man standing in front of him, whom his Di worshipped.She would be heartbroken if the truth came out in this way.And Khushi ,his Khushi-being kidnapped and married-he was shaken to the core.NO this is not going to happen.He needed time to think and till then he had to maintain his calm. Thinking on these lines he enters the room before that evil Sham could kiss his Khushi.He felt like throwing him out of the window from the 10th floor but restrained him from doing so. Now sitting on the stool he mentally goes through the every word said by Sham. He is so devastated by what he has just heard that Khushi's sob goes unnoticed by him.