Part 5

He comes down the stairs and stands in front of her. He looks deep into her eyes and is unable to control himself anymore. He lifts her hand to see her mehndi. Then realizes that it's the other hand which has A. His touch was robbing her of all her senses. She had decided to stay away from him till she won the competition because she knew his one touch or even look would make her go weak in her knees. And here it was just that what was happening. He placed his other hand on her shoulders and caressingly brings it down to her palm. He lifts it up to see the design. Khushi closes her palm and refuses to open it. She knew the A had clearly been hidden in the pattern, but she was afraid that he would see it. He could see anything and everything in her. She had closed her palm tightly and he looks up into her eyes intently, as if asking her to open her hand. Khushi pulls her hands back and rushes to the hall where the others are. Arnav calls out to her "Khushi, How many times have I asked you not to... " but she has already disappeared. He angrily walks down the hall.

Sham had brought a scorpion in a sweet box to kill Anjali, but bachana wala marna wala sa bada hota ha and so OP takes the sweet box from him to the kitchen. But the scorpion has

other ideas. While putting the box down, the lid is left open and the scorpion creeps out and wanders to the hall where the party is going on.

Anjali asks everyone to take their seats as the sangeet competition is about to begin. Nani and NK dance to a melodious tone followed by Mamiji and Buaji. The scores are Raizadas -50 points and Guptas-40 points, as buaji had missed out on a few steps. Khushi is annoyed with buaji. Akash and Payal do a duet and are looking made for each other couple. The scores are now 100, 90 respectively. Khushi takes on the stage now dancing on the favorite bollywood numbers. Everyone is awestruck by her beauty and poise. Arnav is unable to take his eyes off her. She is looking awesome, gliding on the foot tapping numbers. While dancing her eyes fall on Arnav. He has eyes only for her. She avoids looking at him as she realizes that his gaze will make her faulter. But is unable to tear her eyes off him. Her gaze falls on his sleeves and sees the scorpion making its way towards his hands. She forgets the dance and shouts "Arnavji" and rushes to remove the Scorpion from his sleeves. The scorpion stings Khushi's hand. She feels the bite on her palm but her concern is for Arnav. Arnav on the other hand is speechless and immediately takes her hand to check it. She says she is Ok. Everyone has gathered around and are asking Khushi how she is feeling. OP brings the first aid box and Anjali applies ointment on it. Everyone insist that she go to a doctor, but she says that she is perfectly fine and that she has a slight pain and nothing else. Khushi says that she is fine and that they should carry on with the program. But the mood has changed and so everyone goes for dinner.

Khushi is hurt that they have lost the sangeet because of her and wonders what Arnav would make her do. Unconsciously she walks down to the poolside. She is standing there alone looking at the stars when she feels his presence behind her. She slowly turn around. Arnav is watching her. He is no longer angry with her, and on the contrary takes her hand to check the spot where the scorpion had bit her. He is still not happy with the idea of not taking her to the doctor. It had started turning blue but because of the mehndi and the lights he is not able to see it properly. Arnav asks her if she is ready to do anything that he asks her. She nods without looking at him.