Part 3

The next day dawns with bright sun and the excitement in both the houses as they prepare for the sangeet. Khushi is worked up about the shart that she has with Arnav, that if she loses she will do whatever he says. She knows that losing this sangeet would not mean just loosing this game but loosing everything.She would never be able to be the same Khushi again, as she has started realising that she is already loosing out to him. His every look, every touch, his every move towards her makes her go weak.She gets ready for the sangeet in a maroon lenga with matching jewelry.She is looking stunning and her mirror tells her so, but secretly she is wondering what Arnav will think of her. She chides herself and brings herself back to reality and starts helping Payal with her dress.Payal is wearing a golden lengha with red border. Both the girls are looking gorgeous and buaji and garima "naza utarti ha". Then along with babuji they proceed to rm.

At rm Arnav is dressed in his back suit to kill and is also thinking of the shart.He is confident that he will win and is wondering what he will ask Khushi to do.He is still thinking on those lines when a small voice from within asks him-"does he really want his Khushi to loose". He is happy to see her smile,to see her energy, her excitement about small things.He knows that if she looses she will feel bad, and he ralises that he cannot see her loose,see her sad face.How can he be the cause of her sadness, when its her smile that gives him life and energy to move. "what the" Arnav is back to being Arnav and prepares himself to go down for the ceremony.

The Raizada family is all dressed up to welcome the Guptas. The door bell rings and OP goes to open the door.