I chew on my bottom lip and she tosses me a jacket and order, "Come on. I'm taking you back home."

I do as she say and quietly get out of her bed and notice the four empty beds around. "Where is everyone?" I question running my fingers through my tangled hair. Zillah grabs some keys and begin to walk off. I follow. We walk out a side door and there was a classic mustang from the old days. I get into the car and we begin to drive in silence. 

I begin to huff in annoyance and I could feel her dark eyes on me but I turn away. We was going back to this again. She ignoring me and I'm left in the dark. I fold my arms over my chest and begin to huff again.

"Could you stop!" Zillah hisses.

I glance up at her and she was squeezing the steering wheel tightly. I roll my eyes and scoff. She was annoyed but I was furious. I had better conversations with her other side.  The car become silent again and I'm getting sick to my stomach. I turn on the radio and rock begins to blast through the speakers. Even though I don't know the song it calms me down. At least it is not silent anymore. 

Zillah continues to squeeze the steering wheel and I glance at her and ask, "Does my presence really bother you?"

Zillah doesn't answer and now I am fed up with her and her childish attitude. "Stop the car." I command. Again she continues to ignore me. I manually click the lock up and open the door. She wasn't going that fast anyway. I unbuckle my seat belt and feel a strong arm over my waist and the door slams and the car sheiks. I hold on to the arm for dear life as the car swerves in the empty streets until it halts.

Zillah looks at me and I cower in fear at her anger. "Are you nuts!" She hisses her fangs emerging.

"I won't dare sit in this car while you ignore me." I reply.

Zillah runs her fingers through her hair in a frustrated manner. She then closes her eyes and begins to breathe. I just watch her as she tries to calm herself down. "Why haven't you accepted her yet?" I question.

Zillah head snaps my way. "I told you not to converse with her!" She sneers.

I roll my eyes, "I rather talk to her than you. At least she's nice to me."

"She could harm you."

"She hasn't yet." I argue. "You're the only one hurting me Zillah!"

I open the car door but Zillah slams it shut. I fold my arms over my chest and say, "You can't keep me here."

"I was taking you home until you decided to freaking jump."

I huff in my seat and Zillah lets me go.

"I wasn't  going to jump." I roll my eyes. "I wanted your attention."

Zillah sighs, "You have it. What is it Astra? Ask whatever you wish."

I try to hold my smile in but I cant'. There was so many things I wanted to ask and so little time. I had to be home before the sun came up. So I start with the most important.

"How can I control my fangs?"

"Eat the outside of an orange."

I arch my eyebrow in confusion. She chuckles. I smile. I missed this laid back part of Zillah.

"Since the war." Zillah starts. "The peel of the oranges has these different chemicals in them. Eat them and it will control your fangs until you need- 

Zillah stops in her sentence before saying. "Next question."

"Until I need what?" I push.

Zillah looks at me and say slowly but her voice is low and deadly. "Next question."