She looked like she wanted to slap the shit out of me but I wasn’t meaning it in that kind of way.

“Hey Sasha and Bella.” Imani said smiling and walking over.

“Hey girl!” Sasha said.

What the fuck wrong with these females, I was fucking both of them and now they friends again so they think I’m about to fall into this little mind game they trying to play.

“You know what…I’m going to go before I do something I regret.” Brea said standing and I grabbed her hands holding her so she wouldn’t leave.

“Chill mane damn and let’s just fucking talk. I’m tired of this shit you playing.” I said to her.

“I’m not playing games King but you need to put your hoes in check because if I catch that bitch again it’s her ass.” Brea said.

“I’m right her so just say it to my face.” Imani said.

“Shut the hell up.” Bella said.

“I don’t have time for this King so please let me go because I will kill her.” Brea said.

She was getting mad so I stood up to leave with her and grabbing my shit.

“Brea if you have something to say to me, say it to my face and don’t be standing behind him.” Imani said.

“Her ass always talking shit.” Sasha said.

“Chill the fuck out.” I said to them.

“Imani you better shut the fuck up talking to me bitch cause you on my bad side. I beat your ass once and I’ll do it again.” Brea said.

“Be quiet and let’s go.” I said trying to pull her away from the altercation that was about to take place.

Zoey stood up packing her things too.

“Whatever Brea, King does not want you! Bitch take a look through his phone and see who he’s always talking to because it ain’t you bitch! He fucking somebody else. Stupid hoe talking shit bitch if you want to do something then let’s go.” Imani started yelling trying to make a scene.

We all knew how this played out the last time so Imani should not be trying to put on a show.

“I don’t give a fuck bitch! I’m not about this talking shit hoe I’ll hit your muthafuckin’ ass right now don’t play me bitch! I’ll lean your ass!” Brea said.

Shit when she get real mad the hood comes out of her, I was trying to hold her back until Imani walked over and hit her dead in the mouth.

I let her go.

They started fighting. I mean shit, it was bound to happen anyways. Brea charged at Imani and started hitting her. She made sure she had a good grip on her hair with the left hand because she was working that right hand all in Imani face.