Chapter One: The Blind Date

Jade was getting Jake ready for the blind Tinder date that was clearly set up by Jade herself since she was tired of hearing Jake whine about being single or him being out drinking every night. Jake wore a casual black suit with a green tie since the date was set up in a small cafe downtown. Jade giggled and smiled at the sight of Jake being dressed all fancy in his suit. Jake sighed as Jade hugged him "Have fun!" she cheered. Jake sighed and soon left to walk downtown the cafe silently, he was very nervous since he does not know who his date is. Dirk on the other hand was already wait at the reserved table near the window. Jake entered the cafe and said his name "Reservations for English" he spoke in a gentle British tone as the waiter showed him to his table where the blonde male sat, his dark, point shades covering his eyes. Jake looked the male up and down quietly before speaking up "You must be Mister Dirk Strider" he said in a gentle tone. Dirk looked up and stared at the well dressed male before nodding "Yes you must be Jake English" he replied before sitting down across from the blond male. The two men conversed quietly and enjoyed a small meal, occasionally chuckling at some stories or jokes that were told. Jake sipped some tea while Dirk on the other hand was downing shots of Jack Daniels quietly. Jake was fighting his temptations to start stealing shots from Dirk and downing them himself. Dirk had soon removed his shades and placed them in his coat pocket, looking at Jake and offering him a shot "Want one?" he asked as Jake denied though he wanted to accept the drink so badly. Dirk nodded once before downing the shot with no hesitation. Jake relaxed silently and soon paid for the meal before leaving. Dirk walked Jake home and had small conversations with him as they walked. A half hour passed, Jake was outside his home as Dirk turned and smiled "Tonight was nice Jake" he spoke softly as Jake replied "I agree" he smiled, feeling Dirk grab his waist and pull him closer. Jake gulped "D-Dirk?" he stuttered softly. Dirk put a finger over his lips "Shh...this will only be once...okay?" he spoke quietly before his lips met with Jake's in a soft kiss. Jake blushed deeply and slowly melted into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around his neck. Dirk deepened the kiss softly, his tongue licking Jake's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Jake gasped at the feeling and flinched when Dirk's tongue slid into Jake's mouth. Jake and Dirk's tongues met each other, rubbing and fighting for dominance. Dirk easily submitted to the pleasure and slowly pulled away from the kiss and panted softly. Jake smiled softly and they let go of each other. Jake looked at Dirk and wished him a goodnight before going into his home. Jade saw Jake and his huge smile, giggling quietly "Awww looks like somebody had fun" she piped up out of delight. Jake chuckled and sat on the couch "Wow..." he said under his breath. He soon yawned and walked to his room, laying down and going to sleep. The next morning, Jake was working quietly at a small gun shop, selling guns in different six=zes and shapes. He enjoyed his job as he educated many people with guns. Dirk was working as a game reviewer. He was currently reviewing a new My Little Pony game that was being worked on. He was playing as Rainbow Dash in the game which of course made his day bright. Jake and Dirk's shifts both ended and Jake went to the store for grocery shopping. He ran into Dirk and blushed "Oh hey Dirk" he smiled as Dirk blushed also "Hey Jake. U-Uh could we talk about last night" he said bluntly as Jake nodded "Of course we can" he giggled a bit as Dirk smiled, walking with him int and empty isle. Jake listened to Dirk ramble about his feelings which came as a shock. He thought a stuck up guy like Dirk would be all bottled up and not say one word about his feelings. Jake giggled as Dirk continued rambling until it was cut off by Jake who has pressed their lips together gently to quiet Dirk down. Dirk blushed deeply from the kiss and soon Jake pulled away from the kiss, biting his lip. Dirk kept quiet as Jake giggled softly and decided to shop with Dirk. Once everything was done, Jake was walking out to Dirk's car. Dirk offered him a ride which Jake accepted, getting into the car after loading his groceries up into the car. Dirk got into the drivers seat and drove Jake home quietly.  Jake went into his home with all the groceries, thanking Dirk for the ride before  entering his home and putting his stuff away. He pulled out a box of condoms and blushed, Dirk must've left them in a bag of his stuff. He gulped nervously called Dirk "Uh Dirk did I accidentally take a bag you needed?" he gulped as Dirk chuckled "I was missing my condoms. I will be right over" he said and hung up.