a Vent Session, and all of karasuno is gay

Start from the beginning

"same here, bro. guys are nice in their own way, but when i discovered girls... it was like a whole new world had opened up!" saeko said.

"did you just come out?" asked ryū incredulously.

"wait, what? i thought you knew i was bi," she replied.

"this is confusing," he replied.

"what's confusing about it? just a room full of bisexuals!" i explained.

"i'm straight, though!"

"you keep insisting that, but those words may come back to haunt you later," saeko advised.

i saw him squirming a bit, rumpling the sheets up and clutching his pillow to his chest.

"i've never really thought about guys that way before though. what if the team's weird about it or something? i mean... i don't know. and i don't know how mom and dad would react."

"they would be fine with it," saeko assured him. "they were totally cool with it when i came out anyway."

"so did everyone already know about this but me?!"

she laughed.

"i guess so."

"yeah, and i don't think you have anything to worry about with the team. i mean, pretty much the whole team is lgbt though, right? i mean, you've got daichi and suga, who are practically married, me and a-" i stopped in my tracks and let out a sigh when i remembered. i shrugged. "oh. well. you know. even if we're broken up, doesn't change the fact that we're gay."

"i guess you're right," he said.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't done talking," i replied, glaring at him jokingly.

"whoops, sorry, please continue," he assented, raising his hands in mock surrender.

"kinoshita's pansexual, and narita's aromantic and asexual. you've got hinata and kageyama who probably-" i coughed. "sorry, definitely refuse to admit their feelings for each other. then, honestly, i'm not too sure what's going on with yamaguchi and tsukishima, but yamaguchi definitely has a huge crush on him, and whatever's happening, he's the only one i've really seen be able to make tsukishima smile genuinely."

he nodded, seeming to be warming up to the idea.

"then, as unfortunate as it is, kiyoko-san is probably a lesbian. otherwise how else could she ignore our advances?"

"oh shoot, bro, you right."

i nodded, then continued.

"yacchan's probably gay too, i think she has a massive crush on kiyoko-san."

"yachi? really?"

i nodded.

"oh yeah, for sure," saeko added in. "when i would come to watch some of your games, i would sometimes catch her staring at my boobs. then when i hugged her, her head was on my chest and she seemed a little too happy with that position."

"didn't need to hear that, but alright," ryū muttered.

"well anyway, thanks for the additional data, nē-san, you've been very helpful. then, on top of all that, one time, right before afternoon practice, i was outside around the back of the gym to dig up the time capsule we put there last year, and i heard coach ukai out there. i figured he was on a smoke break and talking on the phone or something, and i didn't hear what he said, then it all went quiet so i snuck around to see what was going on. then, that was when i saw him  and take-chan making out, which was a little scarring, if i'm being honest, but there you have it. the whole team, including coaches, advisers, and managers, is gay except apparently you. how does it feel to be the outlier?"

"i'm gonna ignore that, but why would you dig up the time capsule already?! we said we would dig it up after we graduate!"

"well, there was something i wanted to add, but now i realize that's not how time capsules work. you can't add on to them, otherwise it won't be storage from a fixed point in time, it'll be from a lot of points in time, and that'd be confusing. but you dodged my question about being straight, which probably means you're not so sure about that anymore."

"just out of curiosity, for purely innocent reasons... you never said anything about ennoshita's sexuality... is he gay too?"

i smirked.

"wouldn't you like to know, lover boy? but yes, he is."

"that's cool..." he trailed off, seemingly at a loss for words. "arghh, damn it, man!" he kicked his legs around in frustration, rumpling the sheets a bit. "i thought i was straight... i mean i think i am straight? i don't know... now i'm confused..."

my smile fell a bit. i didn't want to make ryū feel bad with this, i just wanted him to open his eyes to the possibility of dating ennoshita, since all the rest of the second years knew ennoshita had a huge crush on him.

i heard him slap his face, so i tentatively asked, "ryū? you good?"

he didn't reply.