Can't believe this❄

Start from the beginning

"Jung Junghua?! The one who Kim Jungsoo like?!" I gasped knowing it will break Jungsoo's heart.

"Yeah and it's rumored! I will kill her!"

"So Jane your mom told you that Woklama fall in love with the dark Prince which is my dad?" Jisoo asked and her lips trembled as she look at Taehyung...

"T-taehyung...we're siblings? Don't tell me we are?" She asked falling down her knees as her tears fall.
"Jane why haven't you tell us earlier?!" Jisoo yelled.
"I-I don't know," Jane looked away she also don't understand why she's informing them.
"I don't know who is my father Jisoo all I know is...I grow up with mom with this guy visiting her sometimes and I don't know the name...until," V said recalling a memory.

"Damn you Wokie! How dare you do this to me! We are friends!"
"But everything changed you get the dark Prince from me you know I love him!"
"It's not my fault when he choosed me Instead of you!"
"You don't suit him!"
"So you think you do?"

"Eomma!" I cried...
"I'll kill your son! So that you can't trick us again..."
"Eomma don't kill Kkaman," Haessar my best friend and Aunt Chungha's daughter said.
"Kkaman run!"
We run so fast,me and mom I don't know what's happening but all I know is Aunt Jungha is very strong...she teleports twice per seconds and controls the nature.

"Kkaman, that cave is the way out of this world go there...you will be safe in the human world,"
"But eomma!"
Aunt Jungha suddenly arrived.
"You can't trick us anymore!" Her orange smokes transformed to a spear but it didn't hit me.

"Haessar!"

"H-haessar died V?" Jisoo asked.
"I don't know...I escaped that time...and I went to the human world," V explained.
"If my mom got a daughter named Haessar it's either me or a sibling and if Jane said that Woklama likes my father then...maybe we're siblings...Taehyung we can't be siblings," Jisoo sobbed and tears are also visible on Taehyung's eyes.
"After I escaped I appeared here in Tongyong and a couple found me I lost my memory but they named me Taehyung...they said it's a special name, they said they have a relative in Tongyong so they found me but each time they bring me here in Tongyong I'm losing myself my eyes becomes all black so they prohibited me...and I don't know why...till this day...I'm here again I don't know why I put the book there Soo-yah I didn't mean it it's like some force takes over me," Taehyung explained.
Jisoo sighed.
"I love you Taehyung,"She said
"I love you too..." Taehyung respond and they went close when Jane coughed.
"Excuse me there's a loveless woman here and duhh you will kiss? Who knows? You're siblings?!"She said rolling her eyes.
" Don't say that! "Jisoo glared
" Whatever if you want good things to happen click that star on the left side of your screen and vote!"Jane rolled her eyes.
"What?" Taehyung looks confused.
"V there's only one way to know everything," Jisoo said.
"What?"
"Let's see mom,"