Tongyong(동영)❄

Start from the beginning

"Tell her I don't have time to talk,"
"She said it's important,"
I sighed irritably.
"Fine,"
Mina peaked through the door seeming to call someone.
Then a girl with very white hair entered,her eyes were also white but she's wearing a pink childish designed dress. I force my eyes to stop glowing it might destroy my contaclens. I sense her energy,she's a witch and not just a witch,she reached her highest point.

She smiled.
"Minatozaki, I'm here for something---"
"Let's go," I said before holding her hand and dragging her into my room.
"Nice one you're too fast," She smirked.
"What?"
"Do you like me?"
"Hell no way, speak," I glared.
She sighed.
"Okay we will talk about the chosen one---"
"I don't care about Jisoo,let her screw," I rolled my eyes which kinda hurt and I lost it my energy wrecked my contaclens making my eyes blue I saw her chuckled.

"How about your hair?"
"No....It won't turn blue, or else, I'll have a hard time dying it....no...shit," My hair became blue and that made me rolled my eyes again and Michelle laughed.

"I know that you and her got some troubles but we need to help her for everyone's safety," Michelle explained but I just rolled my now blue eyes.

"Oh yeah,help her with what? That girl knows nothing but love life and being depressed," I said and Michelle shook her head.

"You're wrong,right now she's doing the mission I gave her," Michelle smiled knowingly.
"What? What right do you have to do---"
"I'm the white witch,"
"And so? You just use ghosts for energy!"
"Yeah whatever,"
"See?"
"Minatozaki, I'm the white book owner,"
I took a step backwards.
"You got the white book? Shit," I said unable to think clear.
"Ain't you seventeen---"
"I'm 18"
"What the hell? How did you reach your highest point?!"
Michelle gave me a proud smile.
"Stop it baby,I ordered Jisoo to go to Tongyeong were the portal is---"
"What? So you tell her to open the por-"
"SHUT UP! Lemme finish first okay?" I nodded and she cleared her throat before continuing.
"No I didn't tell her to open the portal,I make her go there to follow Jane,for she will do the job, I ordered her to kill Jane to make the prophecy happen," Michelle explained and it took me seconds to digest.
"Are you dumb?! She's too weak! Then that portal?! Jane? Jane can't open that! Prophecy?! The prophecy will happen itself,"
She took a deep sighed.
"My beautiful lovely Sana, you are very gorgeous, You see? Jane is the darkness' chosen one and she can open it only chosens can," she said despite of the disagreement written in my face
"Screw! Jane?! How could she be?! Duhh"
"Her smokes, it contains tiny black diamonds which is unusual," she explained.
"Unusual? Her mother did powderism a lot of my God Michelle! We need to interfere---"
"No! I believe Jane is. Sana let's trust Jisoo okay? And I don't know how the dark witches know about the portal,"

I sighed as I remembered about my dream that night, a kid who wants a story, and I showed her the map,shit, the dream torer.

Jisoo's POV:

Alright,I'm ready to leave, I'm giving Seulgi a sweet thankful smile as I climbed the jet.
It started to elevate and I feel so nervous.

"Soo-yah," I heard a voice behind me when the jet completely settled on air.
"V?"
He smiled and moved to sit beside me.
That smile on his face flashed and I heard nothing but my heart.
He cupped my face and kissed me softly and my eyes shut, I responded,it taste good, damn.
He pulled away and give me that smile again.
And after that kiss I realized how stupid I was for letting him.
"What?"I rolled my eyes.
"I found a proof that I didn't do your accusation," he said and smiled.
"Whatever," I just said
"I miss you," He whispered before taking over my lips again, we kissed rougher and deeper and it feels good...my heart just keep on beating,it won't stop...
We pulled away from time to time to catch air then we kissed again his tounge knocked mine his mouth sweet.