(PB:I hope Blackpink comeback is real but it's just all in my story)

❄❄❄❄

I smiled as I think about the planned comeback.
I feel so nice.

I stayed at Eomma's house to rest. Staying here makes me somehow forget stressed.

"Jisoo, I will left you for awhile hmm?"
"Where are you going?"
"To the company, your brother got a hard time fixing stuffs there," I just nodded my memories told me about the chain of malls we owned.

I'm never gonna starve if I leave Blackpink, but leaving Blackpink is just like shutting myself with a gun.

It will be vague sadness.
I went out in the lawn to inhale some fresh air when the doorbell dinged.
Must be Yoongi only him knows where am I well aside from dongsaengs I also told him.
I'm serious about giving him a chance.

I opened the gate---
"Soo-yah"
"Taehyung! Let go of me!"His arms wrapped around me.
I'm shook to see him.
"I said find a proof that you and Joy didn't do that and I'll talk to you," I yelled madly and I rolled my eyes at him.
"I don't know how to explain something I didn't do," He said and before I could say anything he kissed me already.
It's so soft so passionate,
I told myself not to kiss back but I failed I kiss him back.

"I love you and I'm not gonna hurt you,what you see maybe is something else, an illusion maybe but believe me Soo-yah because I love you very much," He said and kiss me again short but enough to make my knees melt.
"Just stay away from me," I said but he shook his head.
He started trailing kisses on my neck.
I want to use my magics to make him fade or to control his emotions or to steal other's powers to get rid of him,but why can't I?
I don't want to lose him,I love him,and he just need an explanation if he wants forgiveness, I don't like liars.

But how about Yoongi?
I gave him a chance I don't know
I just pitied him.

I close my eyes when he made a soft bite on my neck.

"Taehyung..."
I like it,and I hate myself.
"Is this how you view love V?" I asked making him stop.
"No....I just miss you,so I'm doing this, but I love you so I still don't give up even if you don't believe me," He said and supposedly kissing me again...but I stopped him.

"No...we should not go any further,"
"Please,"
"No"
"Soo-yah"
"NO!"
"Jis-"

"She said no!" A punch suddenly hit V's face.
"Fuck Suga what are you doing here?!" V yelled and blood rushed off my cheeks, Suga is Yoongi?
I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh...he's same habit as me that's why we're close... He loves sleeping...and eating meat...So when Suga hyung is gone...other members used to call me Suga because they said I act a lot like Suga s-so d-don't wonder if some of my co-members or other people call me Su-ga ," Yoongi explained.   
I remembered what am I even thinking?
Of course Suga is a different person and soon enough I'll remember him and I'll knew his identity.

"You should not force Jisoo, if you don't love her,don't hurt her," He said.
"Why do you care?"
"Because I'm courting her," Yoongi said and V is speechless.
"What? No way we're in a relationship you can't steal my girl!"

I took a deep sighed.

"I'm not yours V,and I gave him a chance because I know he won't hurt me," I said and saw the pain written in V's face,and I don't know but I feel the guilt that it seems wrong but I know it's  right he hurt me enough to bring me in this conclusion.

I will end my sufferings in the arms of another guy.

"You are able to said that yet you know how he hurt you face to face before?" V shooked his head in disbelief.
Does he mean how Yoongi hurt me by pushing me accidentally in which I can't remember?
Or that time I told him Yoongi forcibly kissed me when his drunk and thought I'm his girlfriend?

"Taehyung,it just hurt a little, and if you compare the mistakes done by you two, yours is bigger,so please,let me be happy with Yoongi," I said and Taehyung's tears streamed.

"So you love him now?" V asked and I took a deep breath
No, Taehyung I love you

"Yes,I love him,"
Taehyung shook his head and pulled me close into a hug.

"Yah!"
"It's okay Yoongi...let him one last time," I coldly said and as I hug him I can't prevent my tears from falling, honesty is what my instincts tell but what I saw is the proof, V is lying and until he couldn't explain or admit I won't forgive him.

"I love you Jisoo, you don't need to accuse me of something I didn't do to be with Yoongi, if you don't love me anymore, or if you still love him you must've told me and I'll let you go anytime," He said and cupped my face he wiped the tears off.
I want to kiss him,to tell him I love him,but my foolishness is enough.

"Bye, I hope you will be happy, we're over and hyung please take good care of Jisoo," Taehyung said before he left...
And those words shattered my heart,
Taehyung is gone
Chase him!
chase him!

No...we're over for good.
And there's silenced.
"Jisoo... You love me?"Yoongi's gummy smile is visible on his face.
Don't lie
"Yes,I love you," I smiled and did my best to make it look like genuine.
"You won't regret this," He said and kiss my lips in which I felt nothing, no love,nothing, just lips.

"I love you too Jichu sorry but I think I need to go now, bye" he said and happily left and when I'm alone I cried.
It's an emotional breakdown
I pointed the pots and they exploded

"Taehyung I still love you! I still want you! Why?! Taehyung-ah!!!!" I cried and pulled my hair.
What did I just did to my life?

❄❄❄❄

"Hey lady you dropped your hanky,"
"I'm on a rush,"
"You can't go without knowing my name,"
"I don't care,"
"I'm Suga from BTS"
"So?"
"Hell,"
He forcibly kiss me
"Fuck you," I pushed him away

...

"Tsss what have you ate? Ain't you Savage? Why are you kind now?"
"Because I love you,"

I suddenly wake up...
Suga...I dreamed of Suga but his face was all blurred.
I can't identify him
It sucks.

"Jisoo ddal someone wants to see you,"
"Jisoo yah!"
"J-jennie?"
She rolled her eyes.
"Fine,Nini,so what are you doing here?"I asked
"You need to watch this,"