Chapter 24

--Naeun's POV--

I woke up with a massive headache. I put my both hands on my head as the pain raising up. I groaned as I tried to move. Then I felt a pair of arm wrapped around my waist.

"You shouldn't move" The sleepy voice spoke from beside. I slowly turn my face and stared at his face. "It will made your head more hurt" He slowly open his eyes and look at me with lovely gazed.

"Good morning sweetheart" He greeted. I started to blush, as the pain raising up made me groaned under breath. "Need water? I will get them" He stood up and walked away to get some water.

As he arrived with glass of water, he put the glass down on the drawer and help me to sit up. Then he took a glass a water on drawer and gave me. Then I realized something, I was wearing sleeveless.

Did he take my clothes off?

"Yah! Did you.." I lost a words by thinking something else. He look at me confused as he realized that i was covering myself with blacket, he lick his lips.

"You quite sexy last night while I'm taking your clothes off" He teased. My eyes wide as I slap his shoulder.

"Yah!!" Then I stopped as the pain raising up.

"I'm just joking! Drink the water" He said as he push the glass of water that on my hand to my mouth. I drank it until it finished.

"You should go to work.. You will late" I told him.

"What do you mean I-" Soon he stopped as he realized. "Right today is your day off" He stated.

"You should go..." I told him.

"I want to take care of you" He said with cute pout.

"I'm fine! You have work to do" I told him as I cupped her face. The the pain came as I held my head.

"You not fine! You drinking about 5 bottle of soju last night" He stated as he took the glass from my hand.

"No I'm not! I only drank about 2 bottle" I told him as I shot a glared at him.

"You don't remember anything about last night" He stated. I stared at him for moment, trying to recall about last night but all I remember that we were having dinner.

"My mind kind of blurry" I told him with soft giggled. He also giggled by my reaction.

<><><><>

--Jimin's POV--

"Bye honey! I'm going for work now" I kiss her forehead, she giggles and waved at me. I waved back and went to my car. I started the engine and drove.

As I arrived at my workplace, I walked our from the car and made way toward the office. Everyone greet toward me and I greet back by nodding. I went to my office and put my stuff on my desk. I took out my phone and look at the message. I received a message from Jungkook. I took a look at it.

Jungkook:
Hyung! Me and Chaeyoung take a day off!

This kid! Did he drink a lot of soju last night? But why he with Chaeyoung?