forty-five.

I climbed out the helicopter to the dark and dingy internal landing pad, Ross standing there with a few men around him

I climbed out the helicopter to the dark and dingy internal landing pad, Ross standing there with a few men around him. I turned around to Tony as he climbed out of the chopper, looking at Ross as he raised his eyebrow at him, standing next to me as I pushed my hands into my leather jacket pockets.

"You got the files? Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy" Tony said to Ross who laughed, shaking his head as he looked over at Tony who stood there with a clenched jaw. "You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco in Leipzig?" Ross asked as he looked over at me quickly, looking back at Tony immediately who looked pretty pissed off. "You're lucky you're not in one of these cells" Ross barked at Tony who rolled his eyes, looking over at me as I stared at Ross sternly.

"Last chance to tell me anything you know" Ross said to me as I raised my eyebrows, shaking my head slowly. "How many times do I need to tell you that I have no idea where they went?" I asked him as he sighed, turning on his heel as the men next to him followed after him, Tony and I also following him as he led us down a stare case to a lower level.

"If he's going to bug me the whole time we are here I will be breaking his nose, I don't care what his rank is" I said to Tony quietly, walking through a room full of men sitting in front of screens as I caught a glance at the sight of Scott sitting in a cell, his head leaning against the wall. "Break his arm if you want" Tony replied to me as we reached a large armoured door, the two men who were with Ross opening it up, revealing a large circular room on the other side.

Tony walked in first as I followed after him, the large chamber surrounded with large bared windows, beyond them sitting prison cells. There was a slow sound of clapping as I looked towards the direction it was coming from, Tony and I standing in the middle of the room as Clint arose from his bed, walking towards the front of his cell. "The Futurist is here, he knows what best for you whether you like it or not" Clint shouted, punching the glass as Tony held his hand out to the side of him, shaking his head at Clint who didn't make eye contact with me.

"Give me a break, Barton, I had no idea they'll put you here" Tony said back, walking over to Clint's cell as I stayed where I was, watching the two men interact. "Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony" Clint spat back, clenching his fast as he hit the glass once again, the loud thud echoing through the room. "Not this place, this place is for" Tony started, Clint letting out a loud laugh as he cocked his head to the side before Tony could finish his sentence.

"Criminals?" Clint asked as Tony didn't reply for a moment, my arms crossing over my chest as I looked around quickly, making eye contact with Scott as I looked away quickly. "That's the word you're looking for, right?" Clint asked Tony who took a step closer to the cell, showing he wasn't afraid which was completely dumb, Clint barely being able to to talk to him without a thick piece of glass between them.

"You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?" Tony asked Clint, not letting him answer as he walked away slowly, Clint hitting the glass again as he let out a laugh. "You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it" Clint said as he looked over at me, Tony walking over to Sam's cell as I smiled at Clint weakly, a gesture which wasn't retorted as I stood in front of his cell.

"How are the kids?" Clint asked me, taking a small step back as he went to sit on his bed which was practically a sheet of metal. "Fine, I called Laura this morning" I replied to him as he nodded his head, putting his head in his hands as I let out a small breath. "Clint, as soon as they strike you a deal you need to take it" I said to him, dropping my hands by my side as he looked over at me, not saying anything as I tilted my head to the side.

"She needs you at home" I added as Clint let out a deep breath, turning away fro me as he started shaking his leg, staring at the black wall as I bowed my head, turning around to see Wanda's cell. She was sitting on the floor, her legs hunched against her chest and her arms bound right in a straight jacket to avoid her using her powers. She looked over at me, staring at me as I stood in front of her cell, not sure what to say to her as she looked away from me quickly.

"Do you need anything? Have they fed you?" I asked her as she scoffed, looking up at me as she raised her eyebrows at me. "Don't act like you aren't the reason I'm in here" she spat at me as I shook my head, tucking my hair behind my ears as I stared back at her. "I didn't force you to leave the compound with Clint" I said to her softly, not wanting to fight with her as she laughed lightly, shaking her head as I kept eye contact for a moment.

"That's audio gone" Tony shouted at me as I didn't turn around to look at him, knowing exactly what his plan was to get information out of Sam as Vision looked out her cell with furrowed eyebrows. "He's going to come and get you out of here, I know it" I told her as she moved onto her knees, standing up as she made her way to the glass, her long brown hair messy as she stood in front of me.

"What do you mean?" she asked me as I shook my head, shrugging my shoulders at her. "I know Steve and he's not going to leave you all in here, so as soon as he gets you out you need to hide and not come back" I told her as she nodded her head at me, looking past me as I turned around to see Tony waking away from Sam's cell, looking over at me as I turned back to Wanda quickly.

"Vision will get into contact with you once he knows you're out" I told her as she nodded her head, causing me to smile weakly at her as I turned away from her cell, looking over at Tony who nodded his head at me once as my eyes wandered over to Sam. I smiled at him weakly as he let out a breath, crossing his arms as he nodded his head at me once, a wave of consolation waving over me to know even if he was angry at me it wasn't as bad as it could be.

"Did you get the information?" I asked Tony quickly as he raised his eyebrows at me, looking back at the door as it opened, Ross standing there looking confused. "Told me to go to hell" Tony said, not looking at me as he walked towards Ross, leaving the room as I followed, Tony stopping as he turned back to look at Ross who was looking into the cells to see if we had done anything.

"I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink" Tony said to Ross before continuing to walk away, a proud expression of his face as we walked side by side, Tony giving me a small nod of his head.

"I'm leaving as soon possible"

——

A/N: hello here's another chapter, and in other news I started writing book 6 today!! and I finished this book!!
so in typical fashion once I have a few chapters of the new book written I will just do a spam upload and finish this book of so look forward to that in the next few days!
anyway, how is everyone dealing with self isolation/ quarantine? if you are bored please message me I would love to chat to some of you guys!!
please vote and comment and i will see you soon

A/N: hello here's another chapter, and in other news I started writing book 6 today!! and I finished this book!! so in typical fashion once I have a few chapters of the new book written I will just do a spam upload and finish this book of so look ...