thirty-four.

I followed Sam out of the section we were in, letting Steve go in front of me and following suit and ducking my head as I stepped through the hole in the stone, looking over at Bucky who used his free hand to push the hair away from his face

I followed Sam out of the section we were in, letting Steve go in front of me and following suit and ducking my head as I stepped through the hole in the stone, looking over at Bucky who used his free hand to push the hair away from his face. "Steve" he said as Steve stopped in front of him, crossing his arms as I stood behind him a little bit, almost as if he was my shield between the two of us.

"Which Bucky as I talking to?" Steve asked him, clenching his jaw as Bucky looked away, staring down at the floor as he smiled softly. "Your moms name was Sarah" he started, laughing lightly as he shook his head, stretching his leg out in front of him as he looked back up at the blonde. "You used to wear newspapers in your shoes" Bucky said as Steve dropped his arms by his side, smiling at Bucky as I looked between the two men. "Can't read that in a museum" Steve said as Sam scoffed, raising his eyebrows as we all looked over at him, Sam pointing at Bucky as he turned towards Steve.

"Just like that we're supposed to be cool?" Sam asked as I looked over at Bucky seeing him already staring back at me, a sad smile on his face as he tilted his head to the side. "Hey, doll" he said to me as Sam and Steve turned their heads, watching the interaction as I moved next to Steve, pushing my hands into my leather jacket pockets as I stared back at him. "Hi" I said to him quietly as I didn't smile back at him, not exactly knowing how to respond in this situation.

"How are you?" I asked him, mentally cursing myself as a i realised how stupid that question was considering his state of being trapped in a vice and the fact he barely remembers anything. "I've seen better days" he said to me with a smile, his blue eyes softening as I raised my eyebrows at him, letting out a small scoff. "Haven't we all?" I asked him as we stared at each other for a moment, Steve clearing his throat as I turned to look at him, Steve immediately turning his head away from me as he looked back at Bucky.

"You've done some things" Steve said to Bucky who looked over at each other, Bucky's smile dropping as he let out a small breath, shaking his head. "What did I do?" Bucky asked him, closing his mouth as he clenched his jaw, not particularly wanting to know but he knew that we would have to tell him. "Quite a bit" I told Bucky as he sighed, closing his eyes as he bowed his head, putting his free hand on his temple. "I knew this would happen, everything HYDRA put inside me is still there" Bucky said quietly as I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked over at Steve.

"All he had to do was say the words" I clarified as Steve didn't look at me, causing me to turn back to Bucky who lifted his head. "Who was he?" Steve asked as Bucky shrugged his shoulder, leaning forward in the rickety chair he was in. "I don't know" He replied, shaking his head as Steve let out a breath, setting his hands on his hips as he raised his eyebrows. "People are dead, Buck. The bombing, the setup, the doctor did all that for 10 minutes with you. I'm gonna need you to do better than that" Steve said to him as Bucky scrunched his eyebrows, looking up at me.

"He wanted to know about Siberia" he told me, my eyebrows furrowing as I shifted my weight from each foot quickly. "Why?" I asked him as Bucky shook his head, a little confused as he tried to rifle through his hazy memories. "He wanted to know where I was kept" Bucky told me as I rolled my eyes, letting out a breath, sick of the question after I had been asked it about a million times before. "Why would he need to know that?" Steve asked as I let out a breath, shaking my head as Bucky tore his eyes away from me, looking back at Steve as he raised his eyebrows gently.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier"

——

A/N: hello, here's another chapter for you, which I actually really enjoy
I'm trying to make their reunion really slow because obviously it would take some time considering the fact that bucky was brainwashed and everything
please vote and comment and i'll see you tomorrow

A/N: hello, here's another chapter for you, which I actually really enjoy I'm trying to make their reunion really slow because obviously it would take some time considering the fact that bucky was brainwashed and everything please vote and comment...