seventeen.

Steve and I stood behind the couch, his arms crossed as I put my hands on the back of it, Sam still in the exact same position as when I left as we all stared at the TV screen

Steve and I stood behind the couch, his arms crossed as I put my hands on the back of it, Sam still in the exact same position as when I left as we all stared at the TV screen. Sharon paced the floor behind us as I looked down at my phone, my miscalls for Nat already sitting on the screen as I pushed her name again, lifting my phone to my ear impatiently as I watched the press coverage of firemen and emergency services fishing people from inside the building.

"The attack was carried out by a bomb hidden in a news van" the news said as Sharon on the phone to her boss over in Berlin, my phone still ringing as there was still no answer from Natasha. "More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including Wakanda's King T'Chaka" the commentator continued as a picture of the ruler came on screen in the corner, the camera zooming in on a fireman carrying a lady out of the building, both of them covered in dirt.

I pulled my phone away from my ear, hanging up before clicking the call button again, pushing it back into my cheek as I let out a sigh. "Officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier" the news lady said, my heart instantly dropping as I dropped my phone away from my ear. "The infamous HYDRA agent, linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations" the lady, a security picture of Bucky in a cap flashing onto the screen.

My face dropped, as did everyone else's in the room, a wave of emotion hitting me like a brick. "Bucky" I sighed, looking at Steve, who was already looking at me, his eyebrows furrowed as I parted my lips, going to say something before Sharon came up behind us, letting out a deep breath. "I need to go to work" she said to us, neither Steve or I talking to her as she said goodbye before leaving the room.

All of watched the TV in silence, my phone still in my hand as I let out a deep breath, Sam looking back at us as Steve shook his head. "We need to go before he can leave" Steve said, pulling his own phone out of his pocket, needing to make some arrangements for us to get out of London. "Yeah we need to leave soon" Sam said, getting up from the couch, walking over to where our suitcases sat beginning to stuff things back into his. "Guys" I said quietly, barely even a whisper, neither man hearing me as I let out a deep breath, bowing my head as I closed my eyes.

"He's going to try and leave as soon as possible, we need to get there tonight" Steve said, following Sam's lead and walking over to his suitcase, fishing out some casual clothes as he put them onto the bed. "Guys" I said louder, turning around, folding my arms over my chest, as I ran my hand over my face, Sam looking up at me as he continued to shove things into his case.

"Ally, you need to get changed" Sam said to me, looking up at me, pointing as he clenched his jaw, seeing that something was wrong as I shook my head. "I cant come" I said, bowing my head down, Steve snapping his up to look at me, stopping what he was doing as he straightened his back. "What?" both of them said in unison, brows furrowed as the blonde put his hands on his hips, looking over at me confused as I looked back up at them, dropping my arms to my side.

"I can't come with you" I said once again, lifting my head to look at them, biting my bottom lip shyly, their disappointment making me feel guilty. "Of course you can" Sam said, not even giving it a second thought as he continues raking through his suitcase pulling out a pair of jeans. "Ally, this is Bucky we are talking about" Steve said, taking a step towards me, giving me his best persuading look. "I know but" I said, sighing lightly before deciding to bite the bullet.

"I signed the accords" I said, Sam once again snapping his head up at me as he raised his eyebrows, my eyes connecting with his as I could t bring myself to look over at Steve. "You what?" he said, looking at me and then Steve, who was also just as confused. "I signed them before we left" I told them, Steve sighing and bowing his head, putting his hand on his forehead. "You could of told me" Steve said gently, looking up at me as he put his hands on his hips.

I looked over at him, rubbing my lips together as he looked at me with a furrowed brow, a disappointing look on his face as we stared at each other for a moment. "I'm sorry, I just" I started, not entirely knowing what to say as Steve looked up at the sky, sighing heavily once again as I looked at him apologetically. "We were on our best friends funeral it didn't seem like the right time" I said to him, shaking my head as he looked over at me, the pain in his eyes obvious from the betrayal he was feeling right now.

"So you're okay with letting Bucky get arrested and thrown into prison for the rest of his life?" Steve said to me, pointing a the screen behind me, causing me to take in a small breath, knowing he was angry at me for not having told him over the last few days. "No, I didn't say that, I just said i don't think i can come with you" I said to him, Sam looking at me disappointedly from behind Steve, his jaw clenched in clear anger for me. "Yeah too busy kissing Ross's ass" Sam said roughly, nodding his head slowly with furrowed eyebrows, making me look away from him quickly.

None of us said anything, Steve and I just staring at each other for a while before my ringtone sounded, filling the room, making me sigh for what seemed like the millionth time today. I looked down at my phone, Natasha's caller ID flashing up on the screen as I looked up at the men once again, my phone still ringing

"It's Nat, I've got to take this" I said, walking over to Steve and setting my hand on his chest, kissing him on the cheek lightly. He didn't look at me as I bit my bottom lips, picking up my coat from the bed, laying it over my arm before accepting the call, putting the phone to my ear. I walked out of the room, not saying another word to either Sam or Steve as I let the door close behind me, Natasha's voice coming from my phone.

"Ally this isn't good"

——

A/N: NOW YOU KNOW WHY IVE BEEN WRITING AS MUCH FLUFF AS POSSIBLE
I felt as if everyone was expecting Ally to be on Team Cap, so I wanted to throw you all off a little
anyway, please vote and comment AND THE AIRPORT SCENE IS COMING BE EXCITED

A/N: NOW YOU KNOW WHY IVE BEEN WRITING AS MUCH FLUFF AS POSSIBLE I felt as if everyone was expecting Ally to be on Team Cap, so I wanted to throw you all off a little anyway, please vote and comment AND THE AIRPORT SCENE IS COMING BE EXCITED