forty.

I ran along on the balcony looking over the terminal, Bucky and Sam sprinting along it trying to get to where ever they were going

I ran along on the balcony looking over the terminal, Bucky and Sam sprinting along it trying to get to where ever they were going. My footsteps were silent on the carpet as they continued to look outside through the big tall windows, trying to see where everyone was to make sure they had gone undetected, which they had failed to do so far.

I sprinted as fast as I could for a moment, putting my hands on the railing as I jumped over it, falling through the air as I landed in front of the two men, making them stop as I straightened up, a smile on my face. "Hey, boys" I said to them as they flinched for a moment before they realised it was me, a small smile crawling onto Bucky's face. "Okay, one of you is going to have to fight me" I said to them as I pulled the batons off of my back, clicking them together as I swung the staff out by my side.

"Really?" Sam asked, not looking very pleased with me as it was, as if he was edging to throw a punch without me having to tell him to. "Yeah, they are watching us" I said quietly as Bucky automatically swung a punch at me with his metal arm, which scared me a little considering how quickly he didn't have to think before aiming straight for my face. In a flash Peter landed in front of me in between Bucky and I, catching his metal arm as he pushed it back, all three of us looking on in shock.

"You have a metal arm?" Peter asked him as I looked at him with an open mouth, no one ever being able to catch his lunch before, let alone a 15 year old teenager. "That is awesome dude" he said as I looked at Sam who was staring at me, his eyes confused as he walked backwards a little, expanding his wings as he flew at Peter, practically picking him up off of the ground as they flew down the building, leaving Bucky and I standing there.

"Has anyone been able to do that before?" I asked Bucky as we stood still for a moment, still rather confused as I heard Peter shouting at Sam. "Nope" Bucky said to me as I brought my staff up to Bucky as I tried to hit him in the face, something that didn't work as he grabbed my staff in his metal hand, pulling it towards him as he tried to punch me with his normal hand. "Don't go easy on me now" I said to Bucky as a i ducked from his punch, pulling my staff quickly as I grabbed his normal hand in my other before he could lower his hand.

I turned around so that my back was against him as I pulled him over the top of me, causing me to bend down as he smashed into the ground in front of me with a grunt, a small smile on my face as I flipped my hair up and straightened my back. "I wouldn't dream of it" He said as he put his hand on either side of his head, flipping himself up as quickly as he could, his eyes drifting past me. "Hey buddy, I think you lost this" Peter shouted as a large sign from the roof came flying towards the two of us, Bucky taking it upon himself to tackle me to the floor, protecting both the two of us.

We landed on the floor with Bucky on top of me, resting his knees on either side of me as he put his hand around my neck, my hand going to his wrist instantly. It took me a moment to realise that it was his normal hand and that he wasn't even choking me, just keeping his hand on my neck to make it look like he was, his metal arm resting behind his back away from me. "Steve told me" he said to me, his voice soft as I stared at him, not wanting to say anything as I scrunched my eyebrows at him.

"Told you what?" I asked him as I tried to grab my staff, struggling under him as he pinned one of my ankles to the floor with his foot. "About the two of you" he said to me as I let out a breath, understanding what he meant as I grabbed his hand with my other one two, giving up on trying to get my staff. "Oh" I said to him as I brought my knee up, hitting him in the butt as I managed to get my arm in between his, using my shoulder to push him off of the top of me as I clamoured over to get my staff spinning on my knee as I stood up before turning to Bucky who also was standing already.

"I get it" Bucky said to me as he flipped his hair out of his face, a small breath he escaping my lips at the statement. "I was gone, I'd rather it be Steve than someone else" he said to me as I nodded my head at him, snapping my batons apart as I swiftly held them over the magnets as they clipped onto each other. "I'm sorry" I said to him, not even sure on what to say to him as he laughed lightly, shaking his head, Sam and Peters voiced audible in the background as he looked over at me.

"As long as my best girl is happy" he said to me as I laughed, shaking my head as I looked down at the ground, smiling as out of no where Peter came swinging, kicking Bucky in the side as he flew through the glass railing, falling onto the floor underneath us as Peter quickly webbed his hands onto the floor, Bucky now not being able to move. I watched as Sam came to swipe Peter from the air, which he didn't manage to do as Peter managed to wrap his webbing around Sam's wings, sending him to the ground and the same entrapment as Bucky.

"I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr Stark" Peter said, perching on a ceiling beam as I walked over to the edge, looking down to see both Bucky and Sam lying on the floor, Sam covering in webbing as he hugged himself, not being able to move. I laughed a bit as I looked up at Peter, finding the position that both men were in quite impressive and amusing.

"So, I'm really sorry" Peter said as he went to extent his hand, Red Wing coming and connecting onto the end of the webbing before it could fall, flying through the window as it took Peter along with him, smashing him against the window before dragging him outside. "You couldn't have done that sooner?" Bucky asked Sam who rolled his eyes, causing me to turn to the window as I pointed at it, a bit in shock.

"He's 15" I shouted at them, a bit shocked that he had just been pulled through a glass window by a small flying drone. "He was annoying" Sam said to me as I shook my head, turning around as I ran my fingers through my hair quickly. "Are you not going to help us out?" Sam shouted at me as I laughed loudly, shaking me head even though he couldn't see me, walking over to the stairs as I walked down to the level where they were, which was also where the door to the exit was.

"Nope, i'm not on your team today" I shouted at them with a smile, Bucky craning his neck to see me smile at him before winking quickly, walking backwards into an emergency exit as I pushed the door open, quickly waving at the two on them before making my way back out to the tarmac.

—-

A/N: HE JUST WANTS HIS BEST GIRL TO BE HAPPY ughhh my heart
I obviously had to make Bucky okay with Steve and Ally's relationship, but do not fret all the Bucky and Ally shippers, something may happen who knows eh ;)
please vote and comment and I will hopefully see you all soon

A/N: HE JUST WANTS HIS BEST GIRL TO BE HAPPY ughhh my heart I obviously had to make Bucky okay with Steve and Ally's relationship, but do not fret all the Bucky and Ally shippers, something may happen who knows eh ;) please vote and comment and I ...