two.

I whistled as I made my way down the hallway, walking through the lobby as I waked towards the wing with our living quarters in it, which was on the opposite side to all the labs and tech rooms

I whistled as I made my way down the hallway, walking through the lobby as I waked towards the wing with our living quarters in it, which was on the opposite side to all the labs and tech rooms. "Miss Ivankova?" I heard someone shout from behind me, causing me to turn around and stop walking, seeing a lady chasing after me, her heels clicking on the floor as her long blonde hair bobbed as she came towards me.

"Yes?" I asked her as she looked down at the piece of paper she was holding, looking up at me as she pointed at it as if I could see it. "Your suit is ready" she told me simply, causing me to nod my head at her as I raised my eyebrows at her. "Okay, cool. Could you tell them i'll be down later?" I asked her as she nodded her head before practically running away from me, back down the hallway which she has chased me down.

I scoffed lightly as I pulled open a door, the room which led to our rooms on the other side as I put my hand on the pad as it scanned my prints, opening the door and letting out a breath, for no particular reason, as I made my way inside, the door closing behind me as I saw Natasha lying on the couch, covered in blankets as she had a pillow propped behind her head, drifting in and out of consciousness.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her as I made my way into the kitchen, opening the fridge as I turned around to see her open her eyes, looking over at me. "I don't feel well" She told me as I nodded my head, grabbing two bottles of water as I walked over to her, opening one and setting it on the table for her as I made my way back to the kitchen, grabbing the bread from the cupboard as I pulled the peanut butter out after it, turning and putting it all on the island as I grabbed a knife.

"What's up?" I asked her as I opened the bread, pulling two slices out as she pushed herself up, leaning against the side of the couch as she put her head in her hands. "I just feel nauseous and everything hurts" she told me as I pushed the knife into the peanut butter, putting a bit on my finger before putting it in my mouth, continuing to spread it onto the bread. "Are you pregnant?" I asked her jokingly, knowing the answer would always be no, looking up at her to see her looking at me.

"Are you pregnant?" she retorted as I smiled at her, putting one piece of bread on top of the other as I put everything away, picking it up in my hands and taking a bite of it, not even bothering to cut it. "Have you taken some tylenol or something?" I asked her as I leaned against the counter behind me, looking over to see her tired face close her eyes once again, her hair falling over her face. "Maybe you should go to your bed" I told her as she shook her head slightly, pulling the blankets up higher as she let out a deep breath.

"It's too stuffy in there, I spent all day in there I just needed some fresh air" she told me as I nodded my head, leaning forward and grabbing my water bottle as I took a drink of it. "Do we even have tylenol?" I asked as I put my sandwich down, turning around and walking over to the stove, opening the cabinet which was above it, knowing that's where we kept all the medication. "Here" I said as I pulled out a bottle grabbing some pills out of it as I closed the cabinet, walking over and setting them in her hand, Nat swallowing them easily as I passed her the water.

"Thanks" she said to me as she laid down on her side, putting her arm behind her head as she let out a deep breath, closing her eyes once again. "Where's Steve?" she asked me as she laid there, looking as if she was sleeping as I took a step back, siting on one of the arm chairs as I shrugged my shoulders. "No idea, probably working somewhere" I said, propping my legs up on the side of the chair as I turned to face her, a small grunt coming from her in reply.

"You know we have a mission in a few days?" I asked her as she nodded her head, moaning after as she put her hand on her head. "You want a doctor or something?" I asked her as she let out a deep breath, letting her hand fall over the side of the couch and dangle there as she opened one eye to look at me. "I'd like some peace" she told me as I let out a deep breath, nodding my head once as I got up and out of my chair, rubbing my hands on my legs.

"I'll let you sleep" I told her as I walked back to the kitchen, grabbing my plate and closing my water potter, taking both of them and leaving the room, making my way towards the hallway that led to my room, putting my bottle under my arm as I put my thumb on the pad, pushing the door open as I walked into the clean room, having not slept in there in a while. "I swear to god if she's gotten me sick" I said under my breath as I closed the door behind me, throwing the bottle onto my bed.

——

A/N: okay so I pretty much hate how I ended this chapter i'm sorry but oh well, i'll come back and fix it at some point.
i'm basically on the normal mass upload to do at the start of ever book
please vote and comment and i'll see you soon

 i'm basically on the normal mass upload to do at the start of ever book please vote and comment and i'll see you soon