Chapter Twenty Seven

Ame came to school just in time before she could be chased(Of course, not in a romantic way.)by the said prefect.

"Umi, Jun! Good morning!" she greets the two upon arriving to the classroom.

The two didn't fail her as they responded. Odd enough, the two didn't greet her like the usual as they were in their own world. Staring out in the space. She also noticed that her male friend had a few scratches on him. As to how he got that, she had few ideas.

"I wonder what happened..." Ame blinks at the two, before settling down on her chair and placing her bag.

At the sound of the school's bell ringing, every student went back to their seats and waited for the teacher to arrive. As for Ame she kept watching her two friends, observing when will they finally snap out from their deep thoughts.

It was rare sight for the two of them to be this silent and Ame knowing them, they would usually be bickering at each other's throats, or talking to each other about certain stuff if not.

Umi looked as if she was impatient and nervous, Ame noted. Whereas Mikoshima had a very serious look on him and was obviously, thinking very deep about something.

She could not help but want to interrupt the two of them, wanting to ask and have answers. However, she held herself back. She could wait until the bell rings and then, she'll ask.

"Good morning everyone."

Snapping from her thoughts, she straightened up and looked at the front. The teacher starting the homeroom, telling them the things that they needed to do and a few events that would take place. What Ame didn't expect to hear from the teacher was,...

"Now that we finished talking with those, let's move on to another thing." the teacher paused and looked at his chart. "We'll be having new students today."

...that announcement.

Ame perked up at the mention of new students. She heard from Tsuna once, that at some point some of the so-called transfer students were people who belonged to the mafia. Gokudera, who was Tsuna's storm guardian was a transfer student too.

And when she heard the details of their meeting, she find it rather ridiculous. If it weren't for the storm confirming the said issue when she asked one time, she would've thought Tsuna was lying. Though, not like all of those said transfer students were the same as the mentioned storm guardian.

Some were enemies, whereas some were allies. And having experienced such thing one time by one of those said transfer students, she doubt that these students that the teacher had said were any better.

She clenched her fists.

As for whether these transfers are enemies or allies, she could only tell after meeting them. But, she's expecting that it was the normal side and not on the mafia. Which she intensely prayed that it would be.

Bracing herself, she nods with her guard on. She shrugged it off though, remembering that it would make things worse and just looked forward.

"One from the Shimon Middle School
and other from another school. I hope that you guys will treat them well." the teacher sighs, before calling the two students in.

Ame eyes widened up as she recognized the other transfer student that walked inside the room.

"Hinata-chan?!" she accidentally voices out.

The girl, upon hearing her name turns her head to the source of the sound and as she sees it smiled and waved a hand. Seeing the gesture, a few students gave Ame a look. The latter laughing sheepishly at the sudden attention, before returning a wave to the other.