Chapter One

A life of a mob character is always dull.

However, we must not forget that the life of a mob character is also not easy. How they try to fit in every situation just to make the scenario colorful. How they survive the attacks of the antagonists, even the protagonist despite being lacking in the power department.

Also, how they do everything despite of the odds.

You could say that the mob characters should get the credit, for they always do a much greater job than the two bigger roles. I'm not degrading them though, I am just voicing a fact.

Can you see my hand as I placed it on my heart? Yeah, that's how I'm honest with my opinion as I voice it.

Oh! And also, hello~! I guess we meet again?

*Boom!!!

Though, not in the best possible scenario. Teehee~☆

Well, to be more aware of the situation I am in...

"Hieee!!!"

..it is when Sawada Tsunayoshi, the main character, first met The Greatest Hitman, Reborn.

The lovable dense mom tells said no-good teen that he's about to have a tutor, which was denied as some normal scam and all. Then next day, he meets the demon-tutor itself and proceeded with the so-called wonderful introductions. He discovers the truth, but the teenager dismisses it and tells the said infant slash hitman to stop with the mafia jokes. Getting late to school in the process, coincidentally meeting his crush along the way, the greetings, and finally cue the shooting of the bullet.

You know what happens next dear fans. I could only click my tongue out of disappointment for I forgot to bring my props on such occasion, but I suppose the spirit is what counts.

"REBORN!!!"

One, two, three....spell " K-Y-A-A-! ". For our dear fish fans, fanservice is here.

Our protagonist just ran off the distance with burning will while on his boxers as his tutor follows, proceeding with his confession to his crush.

As to where I was when it all happened, I was just on the other side of the road doing the usual going-to-school thing exclusive for mob characters like capital M and E.

But, man...just seeing it in real life is somewhat amazing.

It is embarrassing in a sense, but if we look at it in a different angle...I guess you can say it is something funny. This must be what the background characters in the series must've felt. I mean, out of all characters that could have sense, the mobs take the cake in snapping the reality out of the main casts. However, being a person who now existed in this world, I guess I should stop with such sentiment.

Nonetheless, I could only hold both my hands in prayer to Sawada-san's debut.

Good luck, my child.

••••

"Mom, why is that big sister praying?" pointed a child, curiosity present as it looked with its innocent eyes at a girl appearing to be praying at a ripped Namimori Middle School male uniform.

The mother who saw such sight turned pale, dragging its child by the hand as it warned to never be like the older sister it saw.

💃💃💃💃💃

"It's over huh?" I mumbled, staying well hidden at a corner.

"Did you say something, Umi?"

I only ignored my friend as I looked straight.

School just finished about few minutes ago and I walked home along with my friend, Ame-chan.

Sweet Ame-chan obviously goes the same road as I take, so naturally when I saw Sawada-san and the said Hitman walking home together (though, the said teen is not aware of it as the Hitman was hiding.) coincidentally with us( we were behind thought and a few good meters away) you can guess what happened next.

Seeing his pondering expression, I think he is thinking of what happened earlier this morning.

I sighed to that. I guess it ended well.

"Umi!"

Snapped out from my thoughts with my younger friend's shout, I looked over and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I spaced out a bit there."

She rolled her eyes, though it appeared as if she was annoyed it was an expression of concern. "I don't need your apology. What I need to know is,.." she pointed towards Sawada-san's leaving figure. "...that. Why are you hiding, or why are you even stalking the known Dame, Umi?"

I blinked at her question, before laughing as I now resume to walk. Talk about outrageous.

"Hiding? Stalking? That's an interesting way of putting it, then again, I guess you could say that Sawada-san's worth the observation." I replied with a grin on my face.

I could feel my friend shiver beside me while slowly distancing herself away from me as I said that. Hey! Stop giving other meanings to my statement. I didn't say anything weird right? Or did my facial expression fail me?

"Are you serious? You're going to turn that person as your research material?!" she yelled with a pale face, clearly showing disgust.

I sweat drop. You're clearly showing the wrong expression you know? As much as I want to retort that, I only shook off her comment.

"It's not a bad idea. He looks cool to me..." I responded, looking at the male teen from afar.

Incredibly so that the word cool isn't even the right word to describe him with. If I have to write whom among other than my parents is the person to admire, I would write Sawada-san.

My younger friend's face contorted differently, "Gosh, Umi are you hitting puberty already?! And out of all people why that no-good?!" she shouted as she grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

Looking at her exaggeration, I couldn't help myself but find it adorable. Definitely cute, yeah. Well, I guess I'll let her continue with her delusions. Though, I have to correct her about one thing.

"Sawada-san's not a no-good." I beamed.

"Umi!!!"

Well, definitely cute.