Chapter 17: Ren's determination

Aichi's POV

Kai's gone. Its virtualy impossible to finish the seal now. But... Somehow, I fell that I should finish the task Kai gave me. Maybe something will happen once the seven of us come together. That means that I'll have to pay Ren a visit tomorrow. He already know Kai's situation with the seed. I hope he won't overeact when he hears the latest news.

At the Asteroid building...

Ren decided to stay as Asteroid's leader, and enter the national championship with Asaka and Tetsu. To be honest, I'm not even sure if anyone who enters the tournament thinks the have a chance nowadays. Team Asteroid's been unbeatable.

Back to the topic. When we arrived at the Asteroid building. It actually looked perfectly normal. We had to go to the security post and get permission to go into the building.

Ren's office was on the highest floor. So we had to wait five minutes for the lift, and another five to get up. I was surprised to find Ren fighting Tetsu. He's a pretty laid back person, so I simply assumed he just did nothing in his office.

"Oh. I didn't expect you. Team Q4. Well at least Ren can take a break from battling us non-stop." Tetsu sighed. That was even more surprising. "Tetsu, Asuka, do you mind leaving for awhile?" I heard Ren ask his teammates.

Ren's POV

I looked at Aichi, Misaki and Kamui. Strange. "Where's Kai?" I asked Aichi. "Ermmmm......" He shifted uncomfortably. "He truth is...we don't know." Misaki told me. "A few days ago, we visited Singapore. And on the flight back, Kai fainted. He was addmited to a hospital. But he escaped yesterday. I think he's being possessed by the Void thought the seed."

I had no idea what to say. How could that have happened? "Wait, that means Kai could be Reversing fighters this moment and preparing for another invasion!" I exclaimed. Kamui nodded his head grimly. I'm guessing Aichi wants me to help defeat he Void. "I don't think its possible to defeat the Void with one of the eight missing. And what's going to happen to Kai?" I asked them. He could only shrug their shoulders.

"But Kai gave me this task, and I want to finish it for him." Aichi declared. His determination inspired me. "Okay. I'll help you. For Kai."