"No, no no!"

~~~~

"Luna wake up! "

She heard a familiar voice yell but out was faint, as if the person was distant, was it the person who was distant or she was the one getting distant.

She could feel the constant tap on her arm following the voice.

"LUNA WAKE THE HELL UP! " she felt a more violent tap on her hands and the voice was clearer this time.

"No! " Luna shot up on her bed and gasped in for air.

Breathless, she looked down at her sweating self, tears streaming down her face.

She broke into loud sobs,her hear ramming against it's ribcage.

"Twinkle are you ok? " The familiar voice let out, sister this time around. She snapped her gaze to the source and immediately noticed her brother looking at her with worried filled eyes.

Realization hit her instantly when another familiar voice called

"Angel eyes, are you ok? " Another familiar nickname was enough to snap her to the reality. She jumped into a hug, squeezing the blonde-haired brother of hers as if her life depended on it.

She began to sob louder and all nine guys stared at her with worry.

"It's OK Twinkle" Her brother comforted, rubbing circles on her back as he allowed her to squeeze his muscular frame.

"Luca--"

She began.

"The dream... It has started again".

"I know Twinkle, it's going to be fine "

"You had the same dream again?" One of the males who stood there, Baekhyun, questioned in a stressed tone and she pulled from the hug, her head snapping in his direction as she nodded.

"We're sorry but we thought our clan witch erased it some few hours ago so how? "

Another boy, Chanyeol asked from across the room, running a frustrated hand through his hair silver-coloured hair.

"Yes Chan but as she said, the dark magic was too powerful to be able to erase my sister's memory. She just gave it a try and every witch had said the same thing ." Luca reasoned and they all nodded in understanding.

"That's understandable" Baekhyun said.

"We're sorry" Another guy, Xiumin apologized making both brother and sister shake their heads in disapproval at his guilt ridden tone.

"It's ok Xiu, I'll be fine".

"Yeah once she finds him, she'll be fine".

"Did I wake you boys up?" Luna question with guilt,fidgeting with her fingers as she looked down.

They all smiled but said nothing. The little time she had spent with them had them used to it.

"Gwaenchana, gwaenchana!"

Xiumin shouted out of nowhere and Chanyeol smacked the back of his head, earning an echo of laughter from everyone.

He scowled at the other brother,rubbing the back of his head.

"You guys can go on, I'll stay with Luna for a while until she sleeps".

Luca told the nine pairs of ears who nodded.

"Take care Angel eyes" She laughed at the familiar nickname of the boy, Kai who caressed her cheeks before following his brothers.

"Good nights boys" Luna mumbled to them, followed by low replies from them.

They waited until the room was quiet and the door was slammed closed before her brother retreated his gaze back to her

"I'm sorry Twinkle, I wish I had the power to find that your mate and drag him by the flat ass over here".

He playfully growled and that made her laugh hard, throwing her head  back as she laughed.

"It's ok Luca. Stop blaming yourself. It all had to happen. Don't worry. I'll tell you if I find him so you can drag him by his 'flat ass' as you said.

She 'tsked' at him.

"Exactly, I'm glad you agreed I can beat him".

"Dream on brother, just wait until he gives you a punch that'll send you flying to space".

Luna scoffed at him, rolling her eyes and Luca frowned instantly,feigning a hurtful look.

"That's not fair Twinkle, you are taking his side again, I'm jealous. He's not even here yet".

Luca pouted and folded his arms grumpily. She held back her laughter, pinching his cheeks.

"Ow! "

"Cute" She said and he grinned

"See? Told you I'm nicer than that flat-assed dude called your mate".

Again she laughed so hard at the usual nickname of her unknown mate.She began to think about him and her brother recognized the frown on her face.

"Don't worry, he'll be happy to have you, just look at you... You are an awesome piece of art that all guys will drool over".

He complimented and she nudged him playfully earning a laugh.

"Tomorrow, we'll be going to the last clan, the White Waters. They have a lot of males there"

He whispered the last part with a mischievous wink and Luna smacked his head away with a giggle.

"Luca!"

The male burst into fits of laughter before recovering.

"And my two best friends from childhood are there. I'm sure those guys will be one of them".

He comforted.

"So for now, just lie down and  get a sound sleep before you scare him away tomorrow with dark circles".

Luca teased again and pushed her back to lie down.

"There you go, Goodnight Twinkle"

"Goodnight Lucs, I love you ".

She mumbled as he turned away but it was loud enough to make him hear. A switch was pressed ,leaving her lying in the pitch dark room.

" I love you too Twinkle ".

She smiled at the usual nickname her twin brother called her as the door was gently closed.It wasn't too long when her eyelids became heavy and she drifted to dreamland.