Chapter 7 || Remember

"And then we'll be done

"And then we'll be done. It's going to be easy!" — Rose Quartz, Steven Universe.

As you stood there confused and terrified at the letter you had received. You were stuck in thought as you were wondering who this person could be, and why they were doing this. You closed your eyes as you right away saw Kenichi.

You open your eyes with a shocked expression, "Could it really be Kenichi?"  You asked yourself as you gripped on the letter you had. The feeling of being stalked and possibly be watched at this very moment really made you anxious.

You begin to breathe heavily as you try not to cry.

A soft knock was heard as you quickly cleaned your tears as you turn around to see Toshinori. "[Y/N]? Are you all right?"

You sniffed, "Yeah, I just sneezed too much that my head started to hurt." you lied as you were giving him a simple smile as you went up to him. "But I'm fine, I can assure you that."

Toshinori sighed, "Okay. Just let me know if something is wrong." You nodded, "Of course. I think I'm going to sleep early. Today was tiring."

The tall man nodded. "That's true. Rest as much as you can, good night." He said as he smiled at you.

"Good night Toshinori," as you softly smiled back.

As he closes the door, you were just left with your thoughts and the letter on your hand as you slowly tried to sleep.

——

You slowly closed your eyes as you began to go into a calm dreamland. You were sitting down in a garden with a different variety of flowers blooming everywhere.

The garden had a such calm atmosphere you can basically sleep again.

[Y/N] was giggling as you began to pick small flowers. You soon heard a soft melody being sung, you begin to turn around to see who was singing the song.

You couldn't see anybody, so you began to walk around and try to pinpoint the voice.

"[Y/N]?~ Where are you, my darling?" You recognize the voice as you began to smile widely. "Sweetie, it seems like I can't find our daughter."

"Mother! I'm here!" You said as you begin to panic not being able to find the owner of the voices.

"[Y/N], we're here!" You turn to your right as you see the silhouette of them. You giggle as you began to run up to them, as you were trying to wrap your hands around the silhouette the shadow of your parents disappeared.

You fell on the ground, you winced at the sudden pain on your hands from scrapping them on the ground.

Screams were heard everywhere causing you to panic and harshly close your eyes. Putting hands over your ears trying to not hear.

"PLEASE STOP!"

"YOU'RE HURTING ME! STOP!"

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"DAMN YOU! CURSE YOU!"

"I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

"NOT INFRONT OF [Y/N], PLEASE!"

You open my eyes as you begin to hear whispers from people. You hear laughter as you turn to see who it was.

There was a woman with soft cotton blue hair with intricate braids with strong cold colored flowers around the braids. Her dress was simple but elegant as she wore a dark navy corset combining with her white sleeves and floor-length gown.

The mysterious woman had plumbed rosy lips as her ocean eyes, which were slanted down with eye bags, were staring at another woman that was next to her.

The other mysterious woman had golden hair that was short to her jawline as her hair was sectioned in their own way, She wore an orange-yellow dress with small puffs on her sleeves and her gown had a tail that was not too long but was noticeable.

Her eyes were bright yellow but were displayed harshly and coldly.

"[Y/N] is so childish, seriously still mourning?" Said the yellow-haired as the woman with braids gasped and shushed her silently.

"Ana-Marie, that is not polite to say. She just lost her parents."

Ana-Marie scoffed, "But seriously, she needs to start deciding how to take over everything."

"Give her time," Said the bluenette as she looks at you and smiles softly. "How much longer? It's been three years, Bonnie."

"Excuse me but-"

"You ungrateful brat!" You were harshly grabbed by your hair as you couldn't see anything but a wicked frown. "Can you not understand anything or what?"

You see the woman's lips move but you couldn't see anything else which worried you greatly. "I told you that he doesn't like long hair. Cut those ugly strands of hair!"

"B-But, I don't want to. She-" You was interrupted harshly, "I don't care if your mother used to play with your hair. She's dead, how hard is it to understand."

"She's dead!" She said as you hear blades being picked up. "N-No, please...-" You pleaded as you were trying to move around but you couldn't.

"She's gone!" As your hair was cut off to your ears as the back of your neck was left by a cut, that was not deep enough to harm you too much.

"And it is all your fault."

---

You screamed of fear as you were woken up by your nightmares. As you were trying to catch your breath, Toshinori rushed in as he tried to calm you down.

"Are you all right!? What's wrong!?" Toshinori said in a panic tone. But you were not able to respond as you were still in a panic mode.

He rubs your back softly as you were still trying to catch your breath. As you were finally calming down, he sighed of relief.

"You had me worried, [Y/N]. Was it a bad dream?" He asked waiting for a response as you were still not able to listen.

His cries of worry were blocked off from the voices of the three women from your dream. No, scratch that, a nightmare.

You gripped on your hair as you were trying to calm yourself. As you were massaging your scalp, hair, and neck.

You began to feel something on your nape just a bit above your ears as there was a scar from the blades that were used on you.

——
words: 1.050

sorry for the wait :)