Chapter 4 || Hello Again, Stranger

"Well, you better hurry

"Well, you better hurry. You don't wanna miss your space train to the cosmos." - Rose Quartz, Steven Universe.
•••

Third Point Of View |

Hawks slowly walks around his office as he sighs. He has been stressful lately from his work, but Hawks is excited to meet his new intern. Tokoyami just received an internship from Hawks and he accepted it.

They both had decided to meet up, but Hawks has lost track of the time. And they were supposed to meet up in the U.A. training center.

The stressful hawk didn't have his assistant today since she was in the middle of labor. Hawks just needed a moment.

Just a nice short moment.

As he stumbles around the ground, papers were sprung around the room, pencils and pens harshly fell on the cold floor. Just as he was going to tell of frustration, a soft object landed on top of his head. His glare soften.

Due to the amount of work, Hawks had forgotten about the sweet lady that was kidnapped by a top-drug dealer.

He remembered how much hated the idea of letting the victim go back home after confirming that the plan would take action in a few hours.

As he said, he would have captured the drug dealer right away.

His thumbs softly rubbed against the soft velvet fabric. He had remembered the compliment she had given the pro-hero.

"This will make your eyes more noticeable."

Or especially the memory of the sweet smile that made Hawks forget who he was. The sweet smile even turned him flustered. Hawks have a dopey grin as he put the scarf on and headed to U.A. High.

"I wonder what she's doing.."

———————

[Y/N]'s Point Of View |

Toshinori and Midoriya looked at each other as they were having their conversation. They obviously didn't know that I am able to hear them, but they weren't saying anything hurtful.

I am glad to have Toshinori, even though I only met him for three days.

I stepped out of the bathroom and head over to Toshinori and Midoriya. "So, Midoriya is Toshinori your parent or guardian?."

The young teenager shook his head, "N-No, ma'am." Midoriya replied.

I shook my head, "Please, Midoriya, call me [L/N]."

The green-haired boy nodded rapidly, "S-Sorry! Of course, ma— I mean [L/N]!" I giggled at his shy manners.

Toshinori broke the small silence, "Midoriya, you might be late to class." Midoriya stood quiet as he heard that.