Chapter 6 || Threats

____________

____________

Hawks turn to look at the [H/C] female in front of him and think deeply. "How can she feel like everything is normal?"

You stare at the strong pink colored diamond, in thought as well. Your dull beautiful [E/C] staring at the gem with no emotion.

The winged-man speaks up, "[Y/N], why didn't you have the gem during the event?"

Your sad dull eyes pierced through his body and were staring directly at his soul. Hawks felt chills go down his spine. He felt fear as he stared at your eyes.

But, you were quiet not wanting to speak about your motives.

As the two adults stopped staring at each other, you guys began to walk again to the training area.

Your eyes widen as you stared at the training area, it was a big place which was obvious. You were absolutely amazed.

Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of students training, so the pro-hero didn't get a lot of attention.

In fact, some of the students, that were in the training area and the ones that began entering the training area, began to ask for pictures and autographs from him.

While the hero was getting the attention of the students, the young adult just silently stood behind Hawks and his fans as she was admiring him.

You smiled softly, on the other hand, Hawks was still in deep thought with a wide cheerful smile.

[Y/N] loved how each fan was giving support to the bravest man, in her opinion.

How each fan was admired for his bravery, passion, and determination.

As Hawks finishes talking with his fans, a student with a dark-colored bird head with red ruby eyes. There was a shadow behind the student.

The pro-hero looks at the student and his smile widen, "Hey! How was class?" Hawks asked as the student nods.

"Good afternoon, Hawks. The class was well, thanks for asking." The student bows in respect. The student's red eyes wander to a specific [Hair Color] adult.

The shadow quirk user bows at the female. "Good afternoon, my name is Tokoyami Fumikage. It's nice to meet you, miss."

You smiled widely at him as he had such polite manners to you. 'I want one hundred of these well-mannered children' you said as you squished your cheeks excitedly.

 'I want one hundred of these well-mannered children' you said as you squished your cheeks excitedly