The next two days passed immediately, with no events for the two of them. They spent one looking for a nice gift for April and the next one packing the jewellery set they bought. Without even noticing, Friday night was already there and they were still at home, picking up their clothes. April had a chic idea, different from the other parties when everyone was wearing a simple colour. She chooses black and white and they will receive a flower, a personalized pin made after one of Chen's doodle, something that was special to her heart. 

Baekhyun was wearing a pair of black jeans and a simple, white shirt with a black leather jacket over, showing a perfect fit. On the other side, it was his brother, who was wearing a pair of black, leather pants and a black shirt with a white leather jacket with some black doodles on. 

"Looking good...No wonder why Sehun married you.", Baekhyun joked, slapping his brother's butt as he passes by, taking over his makeup collection as he looks for some eyeliner to finish his look. 

The two of them was stunning, of course. Everybody knew about how beautiful they are since they were kids. It seemed like they never aged a day since their highschool years, keeping their features young and beautiful, almost flawless. They were two good looking men, with soft details on their bodies and faces, but still not feminine. "You two can beat any woman with how pretty you are.", Luhan remembered Sehun's words from years ago, making himself laugh. 

When they arrived at the club April picked, they received their pin at the entrance before going inside, meeting her and other women around her already celebrating on the reserved area. Everyone was so nice and good looking, Baekhyun thought, getting closer to April's group of friends immediately, starting to talk about their future marriage and more, from kids to making fun of the man's cooking skills or sensitive subjects like dying together after a long, long, looong marriage. The party kept going without them minding a thing, taking shot after shot and dance after dance. Baekhyun, timid in the beginning, forgot about his brother's rule about not drinking too much and he found himself having the second drink and the third shot while he was dancing with April, singing loudly on the dancing floor among the pole dancers who were there to entertain them. 

He was slowly forgetting about any rule Luhan made up and took the chance when his brother was as dizzy as he was and lost himself in the euphoria of this moment. He kept drinking and drinking, rolling his hips from side to side as he dances close to the males or women around them. Hot bodies and lips connecting, melting against each other's for seconds only before going to another one or to dancing alone, being watched by everyone around him. He left the jacket somewhere on the couch so now everyone could see his real body proportions thanks to the lights that went through his white shirt. Broad, masculine shoulders and a smile waist, followed by wide hips and fat thighs, a body that could be prised by both women and men. His hair was messy, his bangs covering his forehead, giving him a sinful look as he watched everyone through his long lashes while he was biting on his lips, giving them more and more of his body rolls. 

Baekhyun was making a show. Everyone was looking at him, admiring the man from every angle, feeling the blood in their bodies boiling, trying not to go there and take them for themselves, that's how beautiful Baekhyun was. 

And some of them would definitely do that if a certain person wouldn't put an invisible wall between them and the stage. His strong aura was too hard to break, his dark gaze keeping everyone away as he was the first in the line, looking into the younger's eyes. The man was taller and normally, his simple stature would be towering everyone, making them turn around in fear, not daring to look at the boy again but Baekhyun was...the one devouring the man with his eyes. They kept the distance but Baekhyun was still dancing there, right in front of him, dancing like he'd tease the man with those hips, with the way he was moving his hands all over his body, with the way he was licking and biting on his own, rosy lips. He could feel the man boiling inside just like everybody else was but for a reason, this one was special for Baekhyun. 

Those big, black eyes that his mind and heart knew so well. Those plump lips that he could feel on his for strange reasons and those big, long fingers, making him sure that they will probably burn his skin if he touches him. It was like he could feel all of these. His body could remember, at least. Cause now, as the man was getting closer, goosebumps covered his skin and his mouth run dry, everything around turning to back except the man. He couldn't hear the music but only the man breaths when he was already in front of him. "Baekhyun?". This deep voice...was enough for Baekhyun's heart to explode, letting the pain wash over his whole being as heavy tears kept falling down on his face with loud sobs and before realizing why he was crying so bad, all around him turned to black, even the man who kept calling his name disappearing. 

When he woke up in the morning, Baekhyun was having one of the worst headaches he ever had. And he had so many he couldn't even remember but this feeling was for sure something new that he couldn't wait to get rid off. It felt like someone was hitting his head, again and again, like his head would be a piece of wood to hit. And it got louder and louder until he realised that someone was really knocking loudly on a door. He suddenly opened his eyes, images from last night taking over. He could remember some of the shots, April's face, how he was dancing and ...a pair of eyes that made he hear aching again. Then everything went black, until now when he found himself having his eyes hurt by the strong light in the room. 

He whined loudly, hearing his brother calling his name and he tried to move the heavy blanket away from his body so he could stand up and open the door...until he remembered he was never sleeping with a blanket. And what was keeping his body in bed was a strong arm wrapped around his small waist, not a blanket of any kind.