"Baekhyun, there is nothi-"

"Or anyone. Is there a person missing that they don't want me to meet? They all seem to hide something from me and I don't know why. Sehun keep getting these calls and-"

"They are probably work-related, Baekkie. You know how busy Sehun is.", she tried to explain, watching him shaking his head. 

"He lied about me being dead...to this person. And on my birthday, when Lay came everyone was so scared like they were expecting someone else that would kill them. Just tell me if there is any-"

"God, you scared me to death!"

Luhan finally came when April's mouth opened again to talk but his brother was faster, wrapping his arms around his head. "What are you, five? Why did you run like this?" He kept murmuring, trying to calm himself down before pulling back to thank the girl. "Thank you so much, April. Sorry for making you run like this on heels.", he shortly laugh, making her chuckle again. 
"Don't worry, I'm glad I got to see both of you and finally see Baekhyun after so long."

They spent a few more minutes talking there before standing up, sign that it was time for them to part ways. 

"Do you need a ride, April? We're done here and we can drive you home if you want.", Luhan offered a thing that made Baekhyun frown. Luhan never went too far in the city in his car and he was sure April wasn't living close to them. 

"No need, I got my car. But thank you so much." she showed a wide smile, bowing her head a little. "Ah, I almost forgot-", she paused, coming closer to them. "I didn't get the chance to tell Baekhyun but as you and Sehun know, our wedding will be next month. I wasn't up for this but Chen insisted to have those bachelorette and bachelor parties earlier, not the night before cause we all know how alcohol hits him." At that, all of them laughed since they experienced, more or less, at least a few hours with a drunken Chen. "Mine will be this Friday and I'd be more than happy if you two would tag along? You don't have to bring anything, it will be just a...not so pink night out?". She handed them two invitations to the party she was talking about and it was too late when she realised: Baekhyun can't go out.

Surprisingly for both, if not for the three of them, Luhan said yes only a few seconds later, actually looking excited. "You have nothing to do, right Mister Byun?", he joked, looking at his brother who was looking at him with his mouth hanging open from how surprised he was. For the first time in months, Luhan offered not just to go out of the house, but also to go to a party. In a nightclub. He needed to bite his tongue to see if it hurts, making himself sure that he's not dreaming. And he wasn't, it hurt. But he was too excited to mind that immediately hugging April in his arms. "You just saved me from a life spent in that apartment!", he said, making the other two laugh loudly. 

Minutes later they were finally saying their goodbyes and the men were currently waiting for their products to be scanned and go home. 

"Why?" , Baekhyun suddenly asked while packing their groceries, making his brother hum as a response, not understanding what he is asking. "Why or...actually, how did you even accepted going to this party? Are we actually going?" 

It made Luhan laugh and he only answered after paying for those bags with his card. "You're sick of staying inside, right? I decided to stop being so harsh for a bit and just give you some freedom. But-" and he stopped, opening his car to put groceries in the back, pointing with his key at his brother. "You're still taking pills so no strong alcohol for you. Clear? You put your mouth on more than one shot and I'm taking you home.". He tried to sound scary and serious but Baekhyun could only laugh and hug him tight as a thank you, getting inside the car once the groceries are on their place and they are ready to go home.