"It May feel weird the first time so just a heads up..."

Native America stepped forward and knelt down. She then placed her hand on the ground and chanted a spell under her breath.

A ring of light surrounded her and the children before they were whisked away in a portal.

~

The scene dramatically changed.

The sky glistening with billions of stars an array of colors warping an an abstract way accenting them, and lastly there they stood on an open field.

"Welcome to the spirit realm!" Native America raised her hands in presence.

Behind her the children were in awe. Their eyes glistening with amazement.

"What do we do now?" Diego asked. "It looks pretty empty to me..." he huffed.

"Is that my favorite sister in the world?!" A man appeared out of no where. He had an expression of pure joy as he embraced the children's mother.

"Torngasoak!" She shouted returning the hug, "its been so long!"

"Almost a century!" He replied.

His happy expression quickly changed and he looked behind his sister, seeing the quadruplets.

"Oh." Native America saw his confusion and began to answer his predicted questions. "These are my children they-"

"Represent North America!" He grinned.

He happily skipped over and bent down to their level.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! I'm Torngasoak, god of the skies." He pointed to himself showing off his wings.

"I-I'm Kanata..."

"IM MASKA!"

"Diego..."

"And I'm Maria."

Each of the children introduced themselves.

"It's nice to meet you!" He stood back up and faced Native America, "so what brings you all here?"

"They've come of age-" she simply stated.

He gasped, "All ready?!" Looking back at them with joy, "don't worry! Your Uncle T is gonna help your ma and you all will be powerful in no time!"

"When do we get started?!" He Beamed at Native America.

"Well um-" Native America was quite overwhelmed. She had totally forgotten how energetic her brother could be.

"Well I was thinking about beginning with defense against mythical beings?"

"PERFECT!" He shouted, "we can start with the sky realm's creatures!"