This Book

Maria had her hand clamped to her mouth.

"It... it cant be...." Canada choked out.

"That voice?" Diego whispered.

"Mama?" Alfred has finally said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Silence still rang in the air. Wonder if who's voice that was. Then, one by one, each Nation in the room stared wide-eyed at the four or more like what was behind them.

Maria was the first to cautiously turn around, immediately screeching her chair against the marble floor ripping the silence.

Her three brothers did the same and hugged what looked to be a woman.

She was tall and beautiful. Rich tanned skin and long black hair down her back. She wore beautiful embroidered hide. Her appearance seemed to command power.

The mysterious woman placed her hand on their heads in greeting. She then spoke a beautiful language which no one, but the four hugging her, seemed to understand.

"What are you doing here?" Alfred asked taking a step back.

"I believe it's time to set things straight." She responded immediately glaring at those present in the room sending chills.

"Who are you?" Germany asked, seemingly unfazed by her glare, "you can't just interrupt an important meeting!"

"Like you'll ever get anything done..." she argued.

"My name is Native America, the mother of North America. I am also viewed as an Ancient like Rome or Germania." She nodded to the Italys and Germanics. "I am here to bring light to the truth."

"And what 'truth' is that?" Romano sarcastically asked.

"The truth of North America. They have been ridiculed. Shunned. Disrespected. Viewed as disappointments because of those who only look at their flaws. Their mistakes in the past. Only look at the negative. In order to know and understand them better, the ancients and I have decided that you will view their memories and read diary entries or notes of their past."

Almost everyone groaned.

They didn't want to be stuck in a meeting only about North America.

"And why would we want to do that?" France snarked. "It'll be a waste of time."

She ignored his attitude and continued, "Solely because of how long it will take, we have made sure to provide all the essentials needed. There is a kitchen, dining area, and dorms for you all. Also all personnel and employees have left." Native America snapped her fingers as a large book had appeared in the center of the table.

"You will be reading from this." She simply stated.

"I bet all of America's memories will be of him gorging on those heart attacks his people call 'burgers'." England laughed earning some others.

Smack

The sound had echoed through the room.

Looking over all of a sudden Native America was in front of England her hand cast to the side, indicating she had slapped him. "I almost forgot. Your mother, Britanica, had told me to slap you. She said she was very disappointed in you."

"Mum?" England whispered.

"Yes. She said, and I quote, 'I am in utmost disgust that my own son would act in an inhuman way towards his children-'"

Native America walked back over to her children leaving the Brit in a saddened state. "Goodbye my children and good luck! I'll always be watching over you!"

And with that she disappeared in cloud of light and smoke.

"Well then..." Germany said, earning everyone's attention, "who's going to start?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's short.

Entries will start next chapter!

Thanks for reading!

_~•*LUCII OUT*•~_