I finally reach. I went straight inside my homey house. I sat myself in the couch with my foot folded together and click the button on the remote which turn the tv on. I sat for some time watching a boring comedy show, laughing at their lame jokes just for the kick of it. My phone blared up, pausing the show I answered it hearing the voice of another person. My boring day didn't seem boring at all as the voice I heard was that of someone I know by heart. A voice that put you to sleep with it's peaceful tone and that could wake you each day.

"Hey cutie" the person said and I giggled at the nickname he recently gave me on our date. 'Friendly Date' one that involve almost kissing each other. Yes. That type of 'Friendly Date'. I blushed at the thought, I still can't forget that moment, one small move and it would have reach. So much for being hard to get, then two seconds later we found ourselves being lovey-dovey-red-and-rosey as what Taehyung would say.

"Hey" I said and he chuckled at my respond.

"What. Are you surpised that I called you so fast. I couldn't help it, I had alot of paperwork to do and it annoyed the shit out of me" he curses and I frowned. "Aren't you tired" I asked feeling sympathetic for him. "Well. Kind of. But since I am hearing your voice, I felt a lot more energetic than ever" he begins to flirt. "Aww. I'm glad to hear that hyung, but wouldn't it be better if I was in person, physically, right by your side" I said with tease and he groan. "If only" he grumpily stated. I awed at him once more in a joking manner, getting comfy for our long hour chat.

*TAEHYUNG POV*

"Miyako!!" Taehyung shouted calling the angry girl that was fumingly stomping her feet on the already abuse ground. She didn't even turn to look at the boy whose face was soak in apology; voice that was so sincere it could be felt by stranger who was confuse by the situation occurring. Taehyung ran faster to catch up with the girl, he wonders so much how the velocity of her feet was so fast. When he was near to her, he grip on the girl arm for her to face him. He breathe slowly trying to slow down his heart rate; swallowing his saliva as he tries to keep up with his breath.

"Why did you suddenly, out of the blue got furious and walk away. I thought you were having fun" Taehyung said and the girl click her tongue at the boy stupidity.

"Why don't you ask thoes girl's that you were so touchy with!" she barked, rolling her eyes as she turned away from me, hands fold in an displeased form. The 1.82 hamdsome figure stared at the female not understanding the words she was speaking in.

"What?" Taehyung question brows knitted at her, as he was lost.

"Whatever. Just leave me alone" Miyako said and when she was about to leave, she was brought back to a certain boy chest; whose hands were fully place around the girl hips.

"Don't tell me you were. Jea-" but he was quickly shut down by a finger place on his thin but full lips.

"Don't get me wrong pabo. I was just infuriated because you let some bunch of girls gawking over you when you should be hanging out with me. And don't tell me you were trying to be nice, that doesn't work here. Let us just go and shop at a next mall, I really don't want to see thoes good for nothing brats faces ever again. By the way you are apologizing with a delicious treat. Let's go!" Miyako babbled leaving a speechless Taehyung who watch as she straddled to the direction of the mall.

"Yeah. she's definitely jealous" he whispers before following after Miyako with a grin of accomplishment.

*ERIC POV*