Chapter:44

*AUTHOR'S POV*

2-3 weeks it was; Jimin had finally left the hospital along with Taehyung. Taehyung ofcourse was in a really bad state when he first got there, he would woke up in the middle of the night screaming from unknown causes. The doctor said it could be signs of trauma, same as, a week after, he was beginning to get a bit better. And thus, was granted another chance to do his exam, passing with a average enough marks to make it in life.

When Mr Jeon found out about his said son relationship, he couldn't be any more surprise than this, to be honest he was even more happier than surprise. In conclusion, he wasn't surprise at all; he literally saw it all coming. But the amount of teasing he did to his son was enough to make a chair flew right at him. And as usual this is how the father and son relationship has always been.

However, hearing the news from his son about what had happen to both Jimin and Taehyung, he couldn't believe his ears. His own son would do something like that; he didn't remember growning him to dedicate his life as a criminal. He was angry, embarrassed but mostly dissapointed. He always warn Jeonhoon about these things, and he never listen to an old mans talk. Mr Jeon had a hard time dealing with paparazzi who somehow found out a little detail of what happen. And ofcourse he frequently, from time to time went to visit his son at prison. Although he did a lot of underhand practices in his life, it was still his son. And he can always make a change.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin holler, laying in the coach with his foot resting on a cushion. Waiting for his lover to prepare snacks for him.

"You need anything?" Jungkook asked, as he dried his hands with a kitchen towel, making His way towards his pouty boyfriend.

"I'm bored. Play with me" he inquired in which Jungkook gave a mischievous smirk, and proceed to sat beside him. Staring at the boy confusingly for a while, Jimin finally get what he was thinking.

"Jungkook-ah! I meant you should keep me company. And I am still hurt!" Jimin bleated hitting the boy arms, which makes Jungkook laugh.

"Okay-okay! I was just playing! But I can't stay with you. Didn't you say you were hungry" asked Jungkook watching how his boyfriend lips was pushed out even more, a sign that shows dissatisfaction.

"Yeah. I am hungry, but I am also bored. Shouldn't you spend more time by my side.....I know! You can just bring me with you! I'll sit on the kitchen island" he chirped trying his best to swayed his boyfriend heart with his puppy eyes, but instead, he was give in return, a blatant rejection.

"But!".

"No! Be good" Jungkook shut him down once again, giving him a small kiss to the lips before he went back to prepare some food.

...
......
..........

Hours after Jungkook has finish whipping up some breakfast for the boy. Placing the food, dishes, and utensils on table, it wasn't anything fancy. Just a simple spicy sea food salad, cold cucumber soup, bean sprout rice, seasoned kelp and grilled short ribs.

"Jimin-shi. Say ahhh" Jungkook sings, a teasing smirk set on his face, as he position the spoon filled with soup at his lips.