Chapter:7

Here is the next chapter!! Hope you vote and comment. Thank you😊❤

*JIMIN POV*

After a while we finished making our plans for the time being in Sahara's Cafe because dork here make plans without thinking far ahead.

Chloe said she wanted to go shopping so we're heading there first. It has been about 25 minutes in the car and I'm feeling really weird. Kind of nervous in a way. Like someone is watching me.

I turn to look to my left just to see Mr Jungkook staring at me. I gave him a glare and swift my head around to look through the window at my side. You must be wondering what happen to the 'Hot Guy' right. Well. Recently I was just reminded by his name. And for the embarrassment from Chloe and Taehyung teasing me back in Sahara's Cafe for calling him 'Hot Guy'. I didn't want to call him that again. So It's Jungkook now.

We reached at the shopping mall called Central World, It's one of the most largest Shopping mall in Korea. And as much as it is large. It produces really expensive and good clothing wear.

.
.
.
.
.

"So you guys can go there. Me and Jungkook will go the other way" instructed Taehyung.

"Why don't I get to come with you guys" I pouted feeling left out of the boys team.

"Yeah. Your right" Chloe said holding a mischevious smirk on her face. I looked at her confusion written on me as my brows arched. "I am?" I asked.

"Yeah! I will take Taehyung. While you. Go with Jungkook" She said, a big grin appeared on her pretty lips.

"Oh right~" Taehyung dragged out picking up at Chloe so called idea. "Since you guys didn't get a chance to know each other, you can now".

"What! But" I stammered wanted to refuse. There is no way in hell I'll stay with this guy. Are they trying to kill me.
.
.
.
.
.

And I'm staying with this guy. Sigh.

"Are you ready" I heard his deep strong voice that always makes me feel like jelly. Am I developing some type of sickness. I hum in a grumpy way before heading to choose our clothes. As I was choosing my clothes I realize that Jungkook wasn't taking anything, instead he was their sitting on a seat staring at my every movement. Does he loves to stare at people or what? I wonder why he's not checking any clothes either, did he lost a wallet. Without a second thought I stop mid-way in my search for clothes before approaching him.

"Why aren't you buying any clothes Jungkook" I began to speak making sure my voice was as annoyed as ever too as I stared dead at him. I was waiting on a respond but instead he just looked at me in an other-wordly way.

"What?".

"Why did you stop" he said and at this point I felt disorientate. Huh?

"Stop what?" I asked seriously wanted to know what I did to make him looked at me like that.

He let out a breath before saying "Why did you stop calling me 'Hot Guy', I like it when it came from your cute plump lips. It does something nasty to me" he finished with a smirk.