road trip.

Y/N POV:
I am 16 years old and I live in New York Long Island. My family and I are going to New Jersey this weekend for this party, the party is on saturday but we are going to stay with my moms friend this whole weekend. We are leaving today which is Friday. I am getting ready to go on an hour or two road trip over there. Since it's night I wanted to be comfortable but cute. I wore a crop top with grey sweats, and since I was going to be sleeping I bought a small blanket.

I packed a lot of cute clothes and some bathing suits because it's summer and we are going to some pools

Y/N dad: are you guys ready for the road?
your dad says all excited.
Your family: yeah !!!!!!
you all get in the car and go.

ALEJANDO'S POV:
My mom came into my room and said that there is going to be a family staying over with us for the weekend for the party. She said that they were her friends and that they were going to have with us. I didn't really care so I just said okay.
Alejando: mom can I invite my friends?
Alejando's mom: sure but they have to leave as soon as Y/LN family comes over. Which is in 2 hours.
Alejando: okay. Thank you.
Alejando's mom: also dress nice when they come.
Alejando: *laughs* okay mom.
I go to my room and invite Mattia, Kairi, and Alvaro.
They come over and we just play video games.

Y/N POV:
We arrived at my mom's friends house she comes and helps us with our bags and says hi to us. We all go into the house.
Alejando's mom: guys come and met the Y/LN family !!
I see a little boy come out of his room and introduces himself.
Little boy: hi I'm Emilio!
Y/N: hi im Y/N.
Y/S: hi I'm Y/SN !!!
*y/s is your sister and y/sn is your sisters name*
My sister is 11 and Emilio seem to like her and told her to go and play with him in the living room, my sister went to go play with toys.
Alejando's mom: ALEJANDO !!!!
Alejando: alright im coming.
I see alejando as he comes out of his room, he's so handsome and his dimples just makes him look more handsome. Omg I hope this weekend is interesting.

authors notes: I hope you enjoy this new story.